Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..... I told this to my chemistry teacher and she laughed.............and moments latter she did not laugh, but kept quite..............then she became serious ........and then she told me.................... you are right son and I replied back to her and said you are right messes brown

I like her, she is the best techer on planet earth..........no no no...........but the best teacher in the universe.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

put a godd@m revolver to my head, ehlitdew, go work and get a banshee u losserr

Old 08-17-2005, 01:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

you started another one of your stupid goddam pointless banshee posts? what the heII is wrong with you man? we all get it, banshees are cool, now just knock it the heII off

Old 08-17-2005, 06:24 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ehlitdew messes brown

I like her, she is the best techer on planet earth..........no no no...........but the best teacher in the universe.
What is a "messes brown"?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2005, 06:25 AM
Pro Rider

Do you have any naked pic's of her you can e-mail to me????

Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Pro Rider

Old 08-17-2005, 06:26 AM
Pro Rider

Pro Rider

Pro Rider

Quick Reply: Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..