Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I hear that Kenz got waxed at Pismo

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hear that Craycraft waxed Kenz at Pismo

Ken its nice to see you post on here as well! It was nice talking to you out there. It sure is funny how the people talking and starting crap were not even there and dont really even know any of the days events isnt it.??>>??

Old 08-22-2005, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

If you can afford the Barker porting, Craycraft can substitute it for the standard porting. The Orange Raptor was running Craycraft's cam, now 2 for 2 in hill shooting. Just because someone else grinds it does not mean it's not Craycraft's design. DaBeech did the porting, Barker supplied the crank/rod, the owner did the wrenching. The whole package has to work together but the soul of any 4 stroke is the cam, atvs are no different than cars.

Does anyone have any videos? I heard King Raptor's "extreme dune cruiser" lost by more than a few bike lengths and Kenz lost on his own YFZ.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Trailblazer

The yfz from kenz was MUCH faster than the orange raptor and the raptor from kenz that was running no plastics also beat the orange bike by more than a few lengths. I only saw the grey raptor race those other raptors once and the rider launched well after the other two bikes did and still was within acouple lengths at the end of the track. From what I saw the only bike from the kenz area that the orange raptor did consistanly beat was the black on with a pretty good sized guy riding it.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
If you can afford the Barker porting, Craycraft can substitute it for the standard porting.

Does anyone have any videos? I heard King Raptor's "extreme dune cruiser" lost by more than a few bike lengths and Kenz lost on his own YFZ.
So is the Barker porting better?? If the craycraft is standard then the Barker must be an upgrade!

As usual your trying to stir the pot as much as you can, keep up the good work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

If you can afford the Barker porting, Craycraft can substitute it for the standard porting. The Orange Raptor was running Craycraft's cam, now 2 for 2 in hill shooting. Just because someone else grinds it does not mean it's not Craycraft's design. DaBeech did the porting, Barker supplied the crank/rod, the owner did the wrenching. The whole package has to work together but the soul of any 4 stroke is the cam, atvs are no different than cars.

2 for 2 in hill racing????

dabeech needs to chime in on this.

buy the way i heard a few of the fast bikes broke including this one.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

Is there anyone else who can witness the races?

Maybe someone that didn't join the forum today?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RodSmith32
Originally posted by: UBETRUNIf you can afford the Barker porting, Craycraft can substitute it for the standard porting. Does anyone have any videos? I heard King Raptor's "extreme dune cruiser" lost by more than a few bike lengths and Kenz lost on his own YFZ.
So is the Barker porting better?? If the craycraft is standard then the Barker must be an upgrade! As usual your trying to stir the pot as much as you can, keep up the good work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
The Barker porting has it's following, that's for sure. It depends on whether you are after every last HP or just want a solid performing motor, the cost difference isn't small.

Sometimes, if you stir hard enough, the caked on crap at the bottom of the pot will float to the top so it can be skimmed off.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Trailblazer

Is there anyone else who can witness the races?
Good idea how about someone that was really there???? Were you??? Oh thats right we already know the answer to that........................Im glad the court system has figured out that this type of second hand info is not allowed, cause we would be in alot of trouble.....Im curious is the owner of the orange raptor would come on here and say that he waxed the kenz bikes???? Not from what he told me FIRST HAND!

Old 08-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: RodSmith32
Originally posted by: UBETRUNIf you can afford the Barker porting, Craycraft can substitute it for the standard porting. Does anyone have any videos? I heard King Raptor's "extreme dune cruiser" lost by more than a few bike lengths and Kenz lost on his own YFZ.
So is the Barker porting better?? If the craycraft is standard then the Barker must be an upgrade! As usual your trying to stir the pot as much as you can, keep up the good work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
The Barker porting has it's following, that's for sure. It depends on whether you are after every last HP or just want a solid performing motor, the cost difference isn't small.

Sometimes, if you stir hard enough, the caked on crap at the bottom of the pot will float to the top so it can be skimmed off.
Isn't this all about having the fastest bike? Wouldn't you want every last HP, we all know that it costs to go fast.

From all your stirring all I'm seeing is you run your mouth, may be true but until I see videos I'm not buying it.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

You joined today and your first post was in this thread, spare me your crocodile tears.

Quick Reply: I hear that Kenz got waxed at Pismo