Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Anyone have a spare....

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a spare....

dyno jet kit? Dad just got a 05 Raptor 660 and we already got an intake and pipe coming and I just need the dyno jet needles. Anyone know where I could buy these seperatly? I already talked to dynojet and they WONT sell the needles, I have to buy the jet kit in order to get them. And the jet kit will be useless because we will be running 160/165 DYNOJETS on his raptor. Help me out guys!

Old 10-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider

i had no problem getting Dyno Jet to sell me jets seperatly,i dont see why they wont sell the needle seperate

if you already are running Dyno Jet ,jets,why isnt there a dyno jet needle in them,that makes no sense,i was told you cant run mismatched jets,and needles

Old 10-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

I dont think you understood my post, the quad is NEW, and we are barely getting the mods together and I just need the DYNOJET needles. I havent messed with the carbs yet. You are right about not running mixed needles with jets, thats the whole point of my post. And they wont sell you the needles seperatly because then you wouldnt have to buy their OVERPRICED jet kit that you wont need after a couple of more mods. So do you have some spare DJ needles?

Old 10-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

sorry ,i dont

Old 10-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

nevermind, just bought the whole jet kit for $54. Pops didnt feel like waiting so I bought it.