Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What have I done

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 01:22 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What have I done

This is beginning to become an addiction. I just can't stop buying stuff for my bike. The other day I bought a carillo rod, and today I just bought a boondockers nitrous kit. I figured while the motor is still out why not prevent a rod failure in the future, because I heard a few horror stories about high comp. raptors and their con. rods. Then today well I got paid, and just couldn't help myself and bought the nitrous. once this thing goes back together next week I have a feeling I may have a bit of a monster on my hands. I just hope I can stay out of the throttle, because before my build up I would just gun it everywhere, and even there I had a few close calls. But now if I drive like that it will just be dangerous, hope I can hold back.

Old 10-05-2005, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default What have I done

thats a mean bike u trail ride that beast cuz whats the point of the nitrous then lol

Old 10-05-2005, 01:48 AM
Range Rover
Default What have I done

trails, dunes, big open fields, dirt dragstrip, and the street. When we go to the lake and the water level is down and it is dry we go to this big cove that dries up and have almost a half mile long flat to do what ever we feel like, mud over by the water or on the dry part we race and just do donuts, and other things. the nitrous is just for straight lines, and hopefully a quick addrenaline rush.