Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

NEED HELP

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NEED HELP

Hoo, take a deep breath and relax. Do you know how many maddogs there are out there? Or how many people on this forum have used the same avatar I have? It's not like your screenname was identically copied, you have an original spin to it and that was not violated here. "Who Farted?" is a pretty common phrase, just like many other scrennames. If it had been "HooPharted", I'd be right there with you slinging the monkey poo, but its not so dont worry about it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP

yea....who cares about the screen name.........hell; the reason I have this long of one is because the first five I though of were all taken. Welcome to the forum whofarted.

Old 11-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP

i kinda came to the same conclusion,,,,thats why i was just having a lil fun with it,,,,,you have to admit,the 2 soup cans was funny

Old 11-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NEED HELP

Originally posted by: HooPharted
i kinda came to the same conclusion,,,,thats why i was just having a lil fun with it,,,,,you have to admit,the 2 soup cans was funny
I noticed you were getting playful with it, so I made sure not to be a jerk myself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Personally I liked the carrier pigeon CPU.