Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ATV Brag Lists

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Brag Lists

Quadbike... I have spent quite a bit of time in these forums, I am actually registered under a different name with many more posts.

My point is as I said "how silly it is to *list out* all the money (parts cost money) people spend on all the parts for their quads" Does that mean anything to anyone other than the person who has it in the signature?

Also, i didnt list any of my parts, in my post I clearly stated "I made one up", this is a satire of how rediculously long some of these signature lists are getting.

BTW- I love your pic

Old 01-18-2006, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Brag Lists

Originally posted by: 82DuneBanshee
Quadbike... I have spent quite a bit of time in these forums, I am actually registered under a different name with many more posts.

My point is as I said "how silly it is to *list out* all the money (parts cost money) people spend on all the parts for their quads" Does that mean anything to anyone other than the person who has it in the signature?

Also, i didnt list any of my parts, in my post I clearly stated "I made one up", this is a satire of how rediculously long some of these signature lists are getting.

BTW- I love your pic
Fair enough - Point taken.

I do use other members signature to get a basic idea of them and their bike. I have asked many members about items in their signature such as "Hey I am looking at getting that Dobek thing, are they worth it? What are your settings" etc.
So I think it is a good thing to have info in your signature. As you say just not too long tho.

Old 01-18-2006, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Brag Lists

One hell of a shee you've got there. You keep it in good nic!