Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

LOUDEST PIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default LOUDEST PIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want load, just gut the stock can. The act of destroying it might also be beneficial to someone looking for a load pipe.

Old 02-14-2006, 11:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Loud doesn't make power, just makes you look like an idiot. IMO
IC....So your saying people that run drag pipes for there drag quads are idiots??????

For most quads open exhaust does not help......But there are some of us that have to have it...

Im sorry if your haveing probs in your state about places to ride becouse of people dont like the noise.....

But that is no reason to call people idiots...That have to have open exhaust for there quads..

Old 02-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Loud doesn't make power, just makes you look like an idiot. IMO
IC....So your saying people that run drag pipes for there drag quads are idiots??????

For most quads open exhaust does not help......But there are some of us that have to have it...

Im sorry if your haveing probs in your state about places to ride becouse of people dont like the noise.....

But that is no reason to call people idiots...That have to have open exhaust for there quads..

If the only place you have ever ridden your open pipe quad is on an official dragstrip, I'll stand behind you.
If you ride anywhere else making that kind of noise, I would consider that to be idiocy.
Just to be clear.

Old 02-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: BeerSmurf
I just shake my head when I read this thread.
One of the issues with loss of riding areas is noise.

Don't ruin things for all of us.

Don't waste your breath, I think this is just somebody trying to "stir the pot" for a laugh.

Old 02-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

i have some 3/4 inch pipes in my garage. ill sell them for $12 a foot. that will be loud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

If the only place you have ever ridden your open pipe quad is on an official dragstrip, I'll stand behind you.
If you ride anywhere else making that kind of noise, I would consider that to be idiocy.
Don't waste your breath, I think this is just somebody trying to "stir the pot" for a laugh.
Official Dragstrip......And if i ride anywhere else making that kinda noise....Its idiocy???

Sorry motox26 i gots to say one more thing..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well i do ride other places so i quess im a idiot.....With the rest of BlackSheep racing....

I understand what your are saying...Most quads open exhaust kills there HP and people dont understand that...But its there quad so they can do what they want with it.....Any low compression quad has to have a exhaust or it will not run right at all....And there just making noise for no reason....

But.....when you are running high commpression you have to have a exhaust that will flow..And with flow comes the noise.....

More Air In...More Air out....Makes HP.....

So i really dont care what people say about are quads being loud...

We just let are quads do all the talking......

Old 02-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

For an everyday riding quad. IT SHOULD NOT BE LOUD. special occasion race quad whatever loud as you want. But if you want our sport to continue Id Suggest you pull your head out of your *** and pick the **** outta your ears... Grow the fock up man.

Old 02-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
For an everyday riding quad. IT SHOULD NOT BE LOUD. special occasion race quad whatever loud as you want. But if you want our sport to continue Id Suggest you......................
Exactly. I dont really care what my neighbors think but I dont want cops showing up at my house because my quad is too loud.

Old 02-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: BeerSmurf
I just shake my head when I read this thread.
One of the issues with loss of riding areas is noise.

Don't ruin things for all of us.

I dont think he's trying to stir any pot. He has a valid reason and I dont see why anybody here woud disagree unless they like having their riding areas closed.

Old 02-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

For an everyday riding quad. IT SHOULD NOT BE LOUD. special occasion race quad whatever loud as you want. But if you want our sport to continue Id Suggest you pull your head out of your *** and pick the **** outta your ears... Grow the fock up man.
WoW....Pull my head out and grow up........Ok i got yea cowboy...I understand about being to loud in everyday riding....Thats why i have one to ride around the house...Then when i get to were im going to do some real riding..I break out the trailor queen....

And its not loud by choice......Its just how im setup....back pressure kills her....

Quick Reply: LOUDEST PIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!