Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Raptor 700 mod questions....??

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006 | 09:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Raptor 700 mod questions....??

Originally posted by: 2fun
Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
2Fun, long time no see! How the health are ya? It looks like a group of us will be down in Coos Bay Sept 7th thru the 10th We should hook up for a ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Not sure if I will be able to make that one or not, but I'd love to hook up with you guys again if I am able to make it that weekend! Where does one stay if they are "hotelling" it down there? I don't usually go to CoosBay very often, and when I do, I am usually camping with, or staying in someone elses trailer! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It was a lot of fun riding with all you guys last time!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bring your sleeping bag and you can crash in my enclosed trailer if you want. Julie & I aren't hoteling it anymore I bough an older western wilderness 11.5' camper and an enclosed trailer. I'm not familiar with the Hotels around the coos bay area.

Old 08-22-2006 | 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jimmywhispers
is it difficult to install the pc.
No not at all, it's pretty straight foward.

Old 08-24-2006 | 04:41 AM
Pro Rider

2Fun, long time no see! How the health are ya? It looks like a group of us will be down in Coos Bay Sept 7th thru the 10th We should hook up for a ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Not sure if I will be able to make that one or not, but I'd love to hook up with you guys again if I am able to make it that weekend! Where does one stay if they are "hotelling" it down there? I don't usually go to CoosBay very often, and when I do, I am usually camping with, or staying in someone elses trailer! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It was a lot of fun riding with all you guys last time!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bring your sleeping bag and you can crash in my enclosed trailer if you want. Julie & I aren't hoteling it anymore I bough an older western wilderness 11.5' camper and an enclosed trailer. I'm not familiar with the Hotels around the coos bay area.
Serious???? I might just take you up on that if I am able to get away that weekend!
I'd also be willing to throw in a little cash to help out! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2006 | 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

If I didnt live 1900 miles away, I would be out there also

Old 08-25-2006 | 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Serious???? I might just take you up on that if I am able to get away that weekend!
I'd also be willing to throw in a little cash to help out! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Serious as a heart attack [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No need to throw in any cash, although I do love to sip on Crown royal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hope you can make it, we will be arriving Thusday the 7th, hopefully we don't have to wait till 2PM for our site. If we do have to wait till 2PM we'll be in the day staging area untill our site is available. We will be there till sunday.

Old 08-25-2006 | 05:15 AM
Pro Rider

Serious as a heart attack [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No need to throw in any cash, although I do love to sip on Crown royal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hope you can make it, we will be arriving Thusday the 7th, hopefully we don't have to wait till 2PM for our site. If we do have to wait till 2PM we'll be in the day staging area untill our site is available. We will be there till sunday.
Well, I think I just might be able to provide a bit o' Crown for your sipping pleasure.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I think I am off that weekend. I'll let you know for sure whe it gets closer.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2006 | 07:45 PM
Range Rover

Where is best place to get a Power Commander? I just got the Yoshimura RS-7 full exhaust, Pro-Design intake w/ K&N filter and need to get the programmer.

Old 08-26-2006 | 07:58 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: RadRaptor
Where is best place to get a Power Commander? I just got the Yoshimura RS-7 full exhaust, Pro-Design intake w/ K&N filter and need to get the programmer.
www.dixiecustominc.com. The website is under construction, but the toll free number is there.Thats where I got mine and they installed it and mapped it.