Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

loudest pipe out there?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 04:20 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default loudest pipe out there?

I was just wondering what the loudest pipe is. I know many of you out there frown upon this question, but I assure you I don't ride in public areas, only on my farm. So tell me what it is, without telling me it is people like me that ruin it for everyone.

Old 10-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I would have to say BPE products with the Dual Internal Power Sound Harmonizing Integral Transducer. that baby is loud as they get.

Old 10-02-2006, 04:46 PM
TPR
The Champ

Yeah, BPE is the way to go....though they are a couple months out for production. Their "Dail-a-Decible" system will be a revolution in the industry....Dial in just the right amount of sound for the area and not lose a single horsepower.

They just need to get the asymmetrical sound suppressing canister leveled out while neutral....Then, and only then will they be able to get the most out of the Dual Isobraric Cylindrincal Kevlar Heated Expulsion Aiding Device...

I realize this seems like advanced stuff and it is. Changing the way things are done sometimes seems wierd.

TPR

Old 10-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Trailblazer

The Graydon or Sparks large core are both pretty stinkin' loud, especially once some of that packing has blown out/it's been used for a season or two.

Old 10-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

I been saving up for a new BPE for my kfx. First mod I want to put on it. With the new Precise Internal Sound Selector they've been workin on, it'll be walkin' all over the 450's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2006, 08:18 PM
TPR
The Champ

Those are almost as loud as a dialed in BPE!!! You can go from stock quiet with all the aftermarket gains, to well beyond those pipes using, amplified sound shaping, propriatary intake resonance alloy & titanium exhaust. It is, quite honestly, the coolest thing ever, and being alloy and ti....very light even with the adjustable features, and pricing should be on par with the other systems....

TPR

Old 10-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

BPE could quite possibly have the most extensive R&D department of any.. I just heard about another Adjustable Sound Supression Plus Low Octave Wave Engery Return system that is being worked on. Supposably you can tune this exaust to your enviroment and gain power by having it in tune with the eviroment.. The people at BPE look everywhere for power.

Old 10-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got the quiet cores in my BPE duals, they are still 104db. Other than the third degree burns on both of my legs, and the punctured eardrums, I love em.

Old 10-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

OFC, have you heard anything about the Pulse Oriented Oxygen Flux Limiting Internal Gearing Ergonomic Rectifier? I knew they had talked of it in earlier reasearch, but never heard anything else about it.

Old 10-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: loudest pipe out there?