Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

13 and my fisrst atv crash raptor 350 s.e 2005

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 13 and my fisrst atv crash raptor 350 s.e 2005

Hey Kiddo..Its Ok..Iv been riding since i was 4 and now im 28 and all i can shay is **** still happens..You should try running the 300 foot sand drags...in front of about 200 people..hiting 3rd..cant keep the front end down with a +6 swing arm..Hitting the sand on your @ss while your quads sits back down and rolls away..while you have a super sand weggie..couse you sild on your @ss for 30 foot..in the sand infront of a bunch of people..So it happens to the best of us...The reason for the last little whip out..just alot of d@mn power...and it hook up really good and was not ready..couse she been spinning alot be for she decided to hook up...so shake it off.and have fun...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Trailblazer

its snowed 1 foot in orillia ontario canada today so i was out doing donuts and got cocky even tho i flipped my 3 wheeler 3 times already lol so i went in fifth full throttle tryed to drift into a donut but since the grounds not frozen it
grabbed as soon as i felt it grab i jumped off my threewheeler flipped rolledand other wierd stuff for about 200 feeyt
i go to check it nothing looked wrong with it so i started it first pull lol put it in gear wuoldnot move turns out chain just fell off lol 3 wheelers are tanks ive also went thru tight woods and i throttled it right at a small root made me go on 1 wheel into a tree bent rack in a little ialso was going fourth gear and my bike wouldnot turn crashed into my barnleft a dent a bout 2 feet into the barn and a dent were i hit above the bike ive never broken a bone but i always wear my helmet your dumb if you dont and dont get me going on crashes on my dirtbike lol glad to hear you were not realy hurt

Old 11-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!

Glad to hear that r ok, I know it sucks that your machine is wrecked but that can be fixed, just glad to hear oyu were able to walk away with some minor injuries. Crashing is part of the game, it's probably happened to most of the riders on here but, just remember a 4 wheeler is a lot easier to fix than a body.

Old 11-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Glad you are not hurt too bad. Crashing is just part of riding. I have learned more on the days I crashed then the days I dont. You kinda figure out what you or your machine are capable of doing. Just glad you didnt get scuffed worse... ride often, ride safe!!

Old 11-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Trailblazer

ok guy i now y i crashed my bother had to make a big wooden thining for school and he was yousing like mini nails barly see them he worked on it in the grarge and i got back from riding i parkt it like any normel day went and got my riding gloves and chest gard and helet (wen i was out i was jast looking how it was out) and i thot my bother and me would go riding so me and heam left on the wheelers and if you havent figured it out yet i must have picked up a nail in the grarge well we wore playing and my brother speads up and egs me on to race to i am in 2int pudding looking at the trails beside where i am and i start to go and somthing must have pushed the nail throw and thats what happen i thot it felt weard but dint think nothing uf it and kept going and after the crash i thot the tire was poped becase i hit so hard it wasent it was a nail that did it f in nail and jast to let you no my bother was the 1 who went for help my dad was home still tahnk god he came and gave me a lift back home yeld at me the hole way i jast laft becase i was ok and he was telling me how close i came to dead witch i thot was funny becase i dont think it would have killed me but i have never ben in a atv crash till now so thats how it happend
+so what do ya thik bout that there and what do you think of the raptor in the pic

Old 11-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: biddog
ok guy i now y i crashed my bother had to make a big wooden thining for school and he was yousing like mini nails barly see them he worked on it in the grarge and i got back from riding i parkt it like any normel day went and got my riding gloves and chest gard and helet (wen i was out i was jast looking how it was out) and i thot my bother and me would go riding so me and heam left on the wheelers and if you havent figured it out yet i must have picked up a nail in the grarge well we wore playing and my brother speads up and egs me on to race to i am in 2int pudding looking at the trails beside where i am and i start to go and somthing must have pushed the nail throw and thats what happen i thot it felt weard but dint think nothing uf it and kept going and after the crash i thot the tire was poped becase i hit so hard it wasent it was a nail that did it f in nail and jast to let you no my bother was the 1 who went for help my dad was home still tahnk god he came and gave me a lift back home yeld at me the hole way i jast laft becase i was ok and he was telling me how close i came to dead witch i thot was funny becase i dont think it would have killed me but i have never ben in a atv crash till now so thats how it happend
+so what do ya thik bout that there and what do you think of the raptor in the pic
what?

Old 11-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Trailblazer

wtf??

dude you need to pay more attention in English class. Damn

Old 11-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Grizzler
wtf??

dude you need to pay more attention in English class. Damn
My thoughts exactly. Before you take everyone elses advice about riding, you should take this advice. Riding that quad is going to get you know where if you can't read or write. By the way, I highly doubt that a nail puncture caused this crash.

Old 11-04-2006, 11:13 AM
Trailblazer

ok a nail is why i crashed stop telling me i cant spell i am well awaer of that

Old 11-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Range Rover

If your aware that you can't spell and you don't have any desire to learn then maybe you should figure out how to run a spell check on your posts or something. Go back and read your posts. They make absolutely no sence at all. How do you expect people to reply to you if they hav'nt a clue what your talking about.

On a side note, are the teachers in America doing such a poor job that a thirteen year old can't complete a sentence that makes any sence? If this is what's coming, I really feal for the future of America.

I still doubt that a nail puncture caused this crash.

Quick Reply: 13 and my fisrst atv crash raptor 350 s.e 2005