Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

raptor....anyone else agree...????

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2000 | 11:10 PM
|
Trailblazer

Don't get me wrong....i love the raptor...but aren't there a couple hundred tooo many posts on it??? i mean, I'm getting sick and tired of it.....Yes i'll prolly get one....in a few years...but.....can we please not all post on the same thing....and the bashing....it um.....frankly....sucks....everyone has there preference.......i like them all....they all have a motor...wheels and move......sooo..lets all be nice and stop bashing and quit posting the same thing on the raptor.....or keep making stupid and dumb posts on it.....thanx.....

Old 12-08-2000 | 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

i agree on the bashing there all good rides any is better than none, but seeing how i got a raptor i like all the info on it it helps to see what is a good aftermarket part and what is bad and what to look for as far as defects.

Old 12-09-2000 | 12:02 AM
|
Trailblazer

i do understand about the parts and info but still....there are soo many threads on the same thing, which is a better.......how fast........i killed a banshee........it gets annoying.....or the typical........can i beat a raptor with my quad..........they aren't necessary for 100 posts..........they all fit into a catagorie i know and understand....so....if one person asks which pipe is better, post your reply or thoughts on it....or ask you question there....seeing that it does concern a pipe for the raptor....don't start a new one for the same subject....it isnt necessary.....

Old 12-09-2000 | 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

NO kidding you can scroll up and down and find about 10 different raptor pipe questions, many others on different subjects. Just find what you were about to ask and add to that conversation.

Old 12-09-2000 | 01:26 AM
Range Rover

If you dont like dont read it, just scroll down past it!!!