Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Beartracker Wheelie?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 12:46 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beartracker Wheelie?

I just bought an 02 beartracker stock ( as a backup ride) and was just wondering if it can do wheelies??? even if i had to put all my weight on the rear could it still get the front wheels off the ground

Old 01-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

o yea

i'd say 2nd gear

stand up.. and in one swift motion sit down on the back of the seat and throttle it and pull the bars

Old 01-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

I wouldnt get your hopes up on too much of a wheelie. My tracker I had wouldnt wheelie under its own power at all. I had to stand on the back rack and pull like a mother to ride anykind of wheelie at all. That or you could hold up the shifter, rev it and dump it... not good on the machine at all though.

Old 01-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

dude mine will lift the front end up just by raming on the gas in first gear. I have a totally stock engine but i think mine is broken in more than most. Plus i have a higher air fuel mixture headed into the motor. Hopes this helps.

Old 01-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

A good rider can wheelie almost any quad.

Old 01-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

anyone with some skill can wheelie anything. left foot on the bar and right foot on hte brake. the only time u cant wheelie something is when ur scared of it

Old 01-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

Its not a matter of being scared... (if your making a pun of me being scared, why do I ride a 100+horse banshee?) Its a matter of a bike that is capable of wheelies. A beartracker is not a wheelie type quad, I blew the tranny up on one doing wheelies and riding it harder then it was meant to be. If you want to wheelie, get a bike that is made for it.

Old 01-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kfxandahemi
Its not a matter of being scared... (if your making a pun of me being scared, why do I ride a 100+horse banshee?) Its a matter of a bike that is capable of wheelies. A beartracker is not a wheelie type quad, I blew the tranny up on one doing wheelies and riding it harder then it was meant to be. If you want to wheelie, get a bike that is made for it.
na i didnt meen it like that but it says ur ride a kfx???? going fast in a strait line is ez. theres not much to be scared about. i was more scared tryin to do a wheelie on my friends r6 than i was riding my other friends r1 that put 138 down to the wheel. whats in ur banshee? wheelies are scarier than riding a 100+hp banshee in a big sand box.... but thats just my opinion

Old 01-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

I havent updated my thing forever, thats why my shee isnt in there... Its got a stroker with ported cheeta cubs... Nothing too special but it moves. I dont just drag it though, its an all around dune runner. Hill climbs or whatever, its not just a straight line bike. Wheelies are just not meant for a utility bike, thats all im trying to say. Not really a talent or scared thing, just more of a matter of what the bike is made for.

Old 01-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kfxandahemi
I havent updated my thing forever, thats why my shee isnt in there... Its got a stroker with ported cheeta cubs... Nothing too special but it moves. I dont just drag it though, its an all around dune runner. Hill climbs or whatever, its not just a straight line bike. Wheelies are just not meant for a utility bike, thats all im trying to say. Not really a talent or scared thing, just more of a matter of what the bike is made for.
u u have a stroked banshee with heads and nothing to special and its over 100hp na?

Quick Reply: Beartracker Wheelie?