Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default Hot Wiring Blaster

Don't take it too personal, Snipes.

I can be pretty sarcastic most of the time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You may want to ask the seller about the key. I see it in the description, but no picutre of it. No sense in buying what you already have. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you bought a hot bike...Thanks for giving the dirbags that steal bikes the reason they do..I really hope you both get caught and get what is coming to you..

Old 05-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Ok, we were all skeptical of someone asking how to hotwire something. I think he gave an explanation of the "ownwership" thing. Before it gets too ugly in here with the name calling, let's remember he may have purchased this thing in a legitimate form. Not all states require at title for the transaction.

Hopefully, he can come back and say he got the thing running and thanks for the help. Then if he has other questions, he can get the answers to them as well.

Old 05-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

he said the person he bought the bike for dident own it either...$600 for a blaster..Ummm red flags everywhere..

Old 05-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Originally posted by: toddmh
he said the person he bought the bike for dident own it either...$600 for a blaster..Ummm red flags everywhere..
What is the price of a used Blaster then?

Old 05-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Let's say someone found a good deal on a Wolverine. What should they pay? What if it needs a little nursing? Just cause it has a key doesn't mean it's a legit deal.

Old 05-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

your right.I'll leave this guy alone,heard of to many quads getting ripped off in my area last year,6 from my club alone..I see red flags I get a little defensive..I hope he is right..I refuse to buy off e-bay for this very reason,I'd rather pay a few bucks more and buy from a store..

Old 05-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

In no way am I saying someone who has maybe obtained there vehicles illegally never tried to get advice here. But usually they get the intitial welcome of questioning (and rightly so), and won't be back.

If they are a legitimate owner, they shouldn't mind that. As long as we also offer some alternatives, albiet not free, but alternatives to help them fix the problem.

If he is a legitimate owner, he'll be back with more questions. If not, well you'll probably see a new member on some other forum asking the same thing. Let's just hope that no one ever gets the instructions on how to hot wire anything.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hope everyone is done bashing on me because i lost the key for my bike and i dont have th owner ship i didnt ask the guy if it was stolen its not like its a new blaster it probilly could have been sold for less its not it good condition by any means its like 20 years old so thanks for the ignition thing on ebay... i just signed up for ebay n am waiting for the confirm thing in the mail please people stop calling me a stealer tho thanks

-Richard

Old 05-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Good to hear Snipes. Hopefully you'll have it running soon.

You do have to pardon some skepticism on our part. We've all either had one, or know someone who has quads stolen before.

Quick Reply: Hot Wiring Blaster