Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

BANSHEE OR?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BANSHEE OR?

the after market for banshee's is ridiculously huge. like they say, the banshee is one of the only quads you can build completely from after market parts.. stock for stock, sure it will lose some and win some, but once you get past pipes and filters, banshee's can be made MUCH faster then any four stroke. the hop-up potential of the motor far exceeds that of any other atv.. thast why everyone is always out to beat the basnhee..simple fact: there are more fast banshee's than any other quad..

Old 03-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default BANSHEE OR?

Before anyone else gets all upset that , god forbid, a banshee actually lost a race, i'm only repeating what the guy i raced told me. i don't know if he was lying about some of the mods but some of the obvious things i could see (pipes, suspension, etc.). i'm also glad people remind me of the huge piece of crap i bought. i guess i'll have to start racing against skateboards or pedal bikes.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Range Rover
Default BANSHEE OR?

im sorry if what i said was offencives towards you, it just makes me upset also that all banshee get bash, i believe you beat him no doubt, there arnt fighter jets, hell my bud has a raptor 700r and i tell yeah, the torqua of those scare me LOL, its just most people with banshees dont know how to ride or its beat or its got **** tires and the racer that one always bashes it nomatter what you try to say, especially them gay youtube races with the comments, it makes me frustered, most guys buy banshees because they are cheap used and then they just get bashed by some rich kid with a brand new 07 or something, i am just trying to stnd up for the banshee because thy are great quads, like every other quad, for crying out loud we all ride 4 wheelers why should it matter, now lets go bash some dirtbikers!

Old 03-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default BANSHEE OR?

IM IN

Old 03-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BANSHEE OR?

Yeah I used to love it when 2smoker 250's wanted to race me on my YZ450F,it wasent even funny(well for them lol )

Old 03-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default BANSHEE OR?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: speedyman12345

im sorry if what i said was offencives towards you, it just makes me upset also that all banshee get bash, i believe you beat him no doubt, there arnt fighter jets, hell my bud has a raptor 700r and i tell yeah, the torqua of those scare me LOL, its just most people with banshees dont know how to ride or its beat or its got **** tires and the racer that one always bashes it nomatter what you try to say, especially them gay youtube races with the comments, it makes me frustered, most guys buy banshees because they are cheap used and then they just get bashed by some rich kid with a brand new 07 or something, i am just trying to stnd up for the banshee because thy are great quads, like every other quad, for crying out loud we all ride 4 wheelers why should it matter, now lets go bash some dirtbikers!</end quote></div>

hey, mabye we shouldnt give shee riders so much s**t. i mean at one time banshee's were one of the fastest quads around. and yeah some one might have the fastest quad on the market today but some company will produce an even faster one tomorrow. get what you can, enjoy it and be glad you own a quad, ide be in hell without mine.... also i dont mess with them dirt bike boyz, been stomped by them too many times, as far as im concerned any off road vehicle is ok in my book.... except three wheelers, i hate them....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2008, 12:44 AM
Range Rover
Default BANSHEE OR?

LOL fine ill leave the dirty bikers alone, i love 3 wheelers but hell i would only by one if i wanted to go emo and kill myself lol, them things are sketchy

Old 03-31-2008, 12:45 AM
Range Rover
Default BANSHEE OR?

whao 100 whole posts i feel so gay now , yippie

Old 03-31-2008, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BANSHEE OR?

lol a guy down the street has two Honda Big Reds..I see him in the snow all the time ..

Old 03-31-2008, 03:57 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default BANSHEE OR?

you have to be smoking crack!!!!!

Quick Reply: BANSHEE OR?