Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What's been up!?!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's been up!?!?!?!?!?

What's up guys!?! Damn it's been forever since I been on here. Several years for sure. I just happened to run onto a link to these forums and my login info still worked. How has everyone been?

I don't know if I ever posted that I sold my drag raptor to Bob or not, but I did several years ago. But who still posts on here? Does choosetolose04, dollarbillz, overrated, ubetrun, bigscary, or anyone like that? I know Scott(choosetolose04) changed his user to something else but haven't talked to him in a long while.

Man it's great to just see these forums still going strong.

Old 02-01-2009, 08:31 AM
Weekend Warrior

I used to be P1FOXRIDER, joined in '06, lucky for you, you remembered your login after an absence from the forums

Old 02-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Pro Rider

Glad to see some of the older forum guys still checking in. I bavent seen many of the guys on here you listed above checking in but I have been pretty sporadic myself. It's dune season for me, went down two weeks ago to Gordon Well CA and it was pretty empty. Saw some dopes cresting Patton hill in the air and some guy on a raptor did a header right into a Rhino. Crazy! Just upgraded my boys 400ex's with some CT racing exhausts jetting and K&N intakes this weekend so they are ready to try the upgrades out. That raptor you have looks incredible.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

I just noticed, you and I joined the forum the same day way back when.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL. I didn't know if everyone was still on or not...its been a long time.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Hey there Yamaha660R... I remember you! (notice my join date...) Same story with me. Have not been here in quite a long time. (years)
My login still works... heh
Just picked up a 2001 rap that (naturally) had its tranny lock up about 45 minutes of ride time since purchased. (hmm.. I guess "tranny work completed" didnt include
replacing the DOOMED parts....

Anyways, I dont think this forums is what it used to be. I posted a question about anyone having a 01 tranny go recently, and only have one reply... (if you want to call it that)
Check it out. Its recent here in the Yamaha forum.
I dont see much activity personally... not like it used to be with all the 4 stroke war heat and all.. haha good (internet) times.

Good to 'see' ya.. have a good one