Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

DEVIL'S BACKBONE PRIVATE TOUR INFO

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2001, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's the info for the North Texas ranch private tour (everyone is welcome)...

We will meet at the square in Saint Jo, TX on Saturday the 24th. Saint Jo is the next town to the west of Muenster about 9 miles. The square is located in the center of town on the right hand side (north) of Highway 82. You can't miss it, Saint Jo is very small.

I will plan on getting there around 8:30 AM and I will stay there until 10:00 AM so people from the metroplex will have plenty of time. If we miss you, then you may want to turn around and spend the day riding at Muenster. It's hard to explain how to get to the main gate since you can't see it from the road and it's easy to get lost on the ranch if you're not familiar with it.

We have a couple of Prairie 400 4x4s if someone wants to use them for a friend, spouse or girlfriend (they're fully automatic). Sometimes the ranch hand uses them to feed the cattle and horses, so let me know ahead of time if you want them.

I will be leaving on a business trip on Tuesday the 20th and returning on Friday afternoon. If something comes up - like bad weather or there is a problem at the airport on Friday - then I will post a message on Friday night stating the details. SO PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE FRIDAY NIGHT FOR ANY NEW DETAILS BEFORE YOU MAKE THE DRIVE.

Look forward to seeing the old group and new ones as well...

Bart

P.S. Please email me if you haven't done so already and let me know if you are planning on coming.

bartkim@home.com
www.members.home.net/bartkim

Old 02-16-2001, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

We will be there Bart!, if all goes well that is, weather, you're flight and such.

Going to be fun to ride with you guys again and check out the area. I might be bringing my wife so the extra quad would come in handy.

Hope to see ya there!

Old 02-16-2001, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds good JIGA. I'll put you down for one of the Prairies (these things have to be the easiest thing around to ride!). Reserving the first is no problem. However, whoever wants the second one I cannot promise will be available until closer to that time, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Bart

Old 02-16-2001, 10:42 PM
Range Rover

I have been reading your post and would like to see the area so count me in if the weather will be kind. Sherman isn't that far.

Old 02-16-2001, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

Glad to hear you'll be there, dalegoldston! By the way, do you think all that work on your Banshee will make it beat a Prairie?

Old 02-18-2001, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well I sure look forward to riding. Anywhere at this point would be good. I'll sure try and meet you all at the square if i can find a truck to haul my hiney there for the day. The time frame sounds good and I guess i'll see ya on Saturday.

Old 02-19-2001, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

JUST A REMINDER...

I'll be leaving on a business trip tomorrow morining (2/20) and will be back Friday afternoon. I'll post a message back here Friday night with any new details - such as it's a GO or cancelling because of 100% rain on Saturday.

If you have any questions, please email me at

bartkim@home.com

and I can have my wife check the email and get back to you. Look forward to seeing everybody!

Bart

Old 02-21-2001, 04:47 PM
Trailblazer

Count me in. How cares about the weather? Sounds like you will have a hand full of people if everyone shows up.

01 Raptor
98 Banshee (Blue/Wht Team Alba)
98 Banshee (Blue/Wht)
98 Banshee (Gold/Blk)
99 400EX (wife's)
99 400EX
98 Warrior (4 Sale)
98 Warrior (4 Sale)
00 90 Fourtrax (4 Sale)

Old 02-21-2001, 06:44 PM
Trailblazer

Hey BlueRaptor
You might need to edit that last post....
Might have to get some gas for my ride.
Is Daren or anyone else going?

Charles

Old 02-21-2001, 11:00 PM
Trailblazer

Nope, Darren is going to Austin. It's a girl thing. Are you going?

Quick Reply: DEVIL'S BACKBONE PRIVATE TOUR INFO