Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Yamaha USA mail adress, for the tranny problem..

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2001, 11:12 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I imported my raptor from Fort Walton FL. to Turkey (middle east)and it cost me almost ten grands.I have the same false natural thing between 1th - 2nd and 3rd -4th. I called the dealer several times but they act as this very strange! thing happened only to me and stated that Yamaha USA says the same.You dont feel good after you paid more than $14.000 for a quad with the after market parts which seems impossible to finish the international race that I bougth it for. COULD ANYONE GIVE ME THE ******S' E-MAIL ADRESS WHO SUPPOSE TO DEAL WITH THE VERY ANGRY CUSTOMERS. (The funny thing is this race costs $10.000 which will be paid by me and the sponsors and it has TV coverage all around the world and I dont ask them to cover the labor expenses of tranny just send me the parts, I am definitely tear off the YAMAHA badges from the machine if I will be able to participiate at this 10 days endurance rally)

Old 06-19-2001, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, heck no. LEAVE the Yamaha badges ON for everyone to see, especially when you're on the side of the trail with 2nd gear out. Let the whole world know that Yamaha is making/has made a bike with a sissy strength 2nd gear!

They deserve that, much or more. They've stuck us with a product that will have very little resell value because they won't admit a problem and won't fix the ones that haven't broke YET.