Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

help me!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2001, 09:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats the best way to ease up my clutch pull on my banshee ive got barnett clutches in and its tuff to pull ive got all six springs in but now i really nead one of these easy pull levers anybody got one and how do you like it .thanks guys

Old 09-01-2001, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

put in 4 barnett springs and 2 stock springs. that is what toomey recommends with their clutches, unless you are really hard on them put all six in. i just put in the toomey clutch and did 4t.springs 2s.springs, it has toomey pipes and so far it isnt giving a problem with slipping like the stock one did. toomey says each spring is 100% stiffer then the stock ones.

at first i though it was way to hard to pull in, but once i rode on it, it kind of got easier i guese it broke in, plus when you are riding you really dont notice how hard it is to pull in your clutch you are concentrating on other things, so it doesnt bother me and i like it a lot.

you can get a msr raptor clutch lever, it says it is made for bikes only but i guese you can use it on a quad i dont see any difference what so ever? that should help you out.