Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Dirt Wheels Raptor pipe shootout

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2002, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For $6 the skanks @ U of A (aka pu of a)will put their shirts ON ?? Thats a better deal, You know what we say in sun devil country "flush twice ,it's a long way to tucson" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

2 types of people in AZ, ASU fans and those who wish they were....

Michael

Old 01-30-2002, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

Geez, What is the beef with Tucson? I visit both cities regularly, and find Tucson to be the only city in the southwest that isn't a SKANK hole!
Granted El Paso and Albuquerque are both serious sewer pits but Phoenix is one of the biggest cesspools on the North American Continent! Phoenix is one of those cities with a distinctive odor. You can smell it as soon as you get within 10 miles of the city limits. Phoenix and Tucson have this stupid rivalry because of their football teams. How Lame! Then Phoenix grabs all the money from the state coffers and trys to sell Scottsdale as the Rodeo Drive of Arizona. What a Dump! Just a bunch of overpriced crap with a western theme.
... I think Phoenix actually uses more peroxide than Las Vegas, if that's possible. I've never seen so many rich old leather skinned broads dressing like they were still in their ..50's.
......Of course 127 degrees in the shade is bound to cause brain damage, Tucson rarely sees over 110, while Yuma and Phoenix hit 120+ regularly.
But the winters are nice,,if you stand the smell.

Old 01-30-2002, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

LOL @ fourlix, It was just in jest . Its a AZ thing you wouldnt understand. Its all good here on my end [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

back to our regular programing and sorry for the treadjacking.....

Old 01-31-2002, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

Aww hey man it's all in good fun.. I thought that was a pretty good rant...I was expecting you to come back on New Mexico.. Pretty damn easy, it's not Mexico, it's not new, but it is a third world country! You know the amazing thing is when you drive over the border from AZ into N.M.
In AZ all the farms are neat and clean, all the implements lined up against the fence, all the ducks in a row. As soon as you get into New Mexico there's Sh!+ all over the place. It's true! We have a governor that wants to legalize pot, and the highest drunk driving stats in the country, along with the highest welfare and food stamp participants too.
We are the Apalachia of the West. All these Cowboys just a bunch of dusty Hillbillies...
..........I love it, it is beautiful and primitive, but at the same time pathetic.
I've lived places with a "can-do" attitude. New Mexico has an overwhelming "can't-do" attitude. But that means progress is slow in a world where progress is overwhelming. And that means we get to ride....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2002, 12:44 PM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2002, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry I bumped across this thread....Fourlix all I can say is LOL