Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Grizzly owners...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2002, 10:10 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I finally was able to get on the hunting lease I wanted. The problem (if you want to call it that) is I pretty much have to have an ATV. I've already decided I want the Grizzly, but my question to you guys is, when did they release the '02 last year and when(if) are they going to release an '03 grizz?

Any rumors on changes? I'd hate to pick up the '02 and then there is something i really want on the '03.

Brad(think low interest rates... =)

Old 04-20-2002, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I was going to wait for the 03's myself, but the 3.9% financing was just too good of a deal to pass up

If you can wait, I would say wait... I think I have read here that they are reinforcing the floorboards. Dunno about the vapor lock problems

Old 04-20-2002, 11:05 PM
Trailblazer

Lets define wait, Opeing day for Dove is Sept. 1st. Any clue? When I looked at the 3.9% deal, it wasn't long enough for me, my credit union is an ok deal that will work.

Old 04-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

I was thinking the same thing, but i decided i couldn't wait. I don't think the floor boards are bad at all. I don't think you should have a problem as long as you keep your weight on the metel pegs. Anyways what i did was take the 3.9%, than in december take out a loan from my credit union. Boy am i glad i got it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Also keep in mind that you might want to break it in before you have to work it hard with the hunting you are going to be doing.

Old 04-20-2002, 11:57 PM
Trailblazer

Oh I plan too which is why I want to find out when they plan to release the '03. Duck doesn't open until mid. October and that is when it MUST have 27" Vamps, Warn 2500, etc. you get the idea.

As far as the floor boards, I'm over 200 so I would better be safe than sorry.

Man reading all the add on you guys, I see my loan going up and up...

=)

Old 04-21-2002, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

i weigh round 280 lbs.

Old 04-21-2002, 12:08 AM
Trailblazer

You got me beat.

=)

Quick question, where is it you guys get all the accessories? I see the mile long list in some peoples signatures, while I am not going to touch the power plant, I wouldn't mind a thumb saver (spent too much time on snow mobiles), and stuff like that, a windshield is tempting...)

Old 04-21-2002, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

Rocky Mountain Atv, they have good prices. or East Kentuky Motorsports, good for tires, pipe, ect. also try High Lifter. hope these can help.

Old 04-21-2002, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

<< I was thinking the same thing, but i decided i couldn't wait. I don't think the floor boards are bad at all. I don't think you should have a problem as long as you keep your weight on the metel pegs. Anyways what i did was take the 3.9%, than in december take out a loan from my credit union. Boy am i glad i got it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Also keep in mind that you might want to break it in before you have to work it hard with the hunting you are going to be doing. >>

that is my plan. I can get 7.75% from my bank, and if I try really hard, and sale my Wolverine before Dec, I should be able to get my loan down to 3 yrs or less! I plan on paying as much as possible on it from here to Dec, and take full advantage of the 3.9%

Old 04-21-2002, 01:57 AM
Trailblazer

Yes but after December it goes up to what, like 17% right? Please correct me if i am wrong, but you are getting a loan from your bank, and then gonna use that loan to pay on Yamaha payment plan of 3.9% until '03 right?

So you are gonna try to pay off most of it by then and then the few payments you have at 17.9% will still be under your bank loan of 7.75%?

Is that correct, (if not I'll chalk it up to lack of sleep).

My credit union has 3 years at 7.7 if i put down 20%.

Quick Reply: Grizzly owners...