Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

for people who order from rocky mountain

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2002, 10:46 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i ordered a part that wasnt in stock...and i ordered it today (friday) at like 2:55 and shipping is ground so when will i get it most likely?

Old 06-14-2002, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

I guess it would depend on when the part came in to them.

I have ordered from them and I usually get my parts within two days, but I only live about 6 hours from them.

They are really good, email them if you want to know for sure, I have emailed before and they usually answer pretty quickly.

Bat

Old 06-14-2002, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

I get stuff in Wyoming in 2 days when I use the standard UPS ground. So, when your part is in stock if it is ordered UPS ground it will depend on how far you live from Utah. Otherwise you can order second or next day delivery.

Old 06-14-2002, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

My crystal ball aint working for some reason.. if it were working it would say to call them.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2002, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

It is going to depend on what you order from them. I tried three times to order a billet aluminum case saver for my Raptor I never did get it. It was on back order forever. I ended up canceling it, then weeks later trying again and they still couldn't get me one.

What are you ordering??

Old 06-15-2002, 12:58 AM
Range Rover

RockymountainATV as a status link. All you need is the order number and you zip code, and it will bring up the status. You can even go a step further by getting the UPS tracking number and look it up at www.ups.com to detail track your package.

Old 06-15-2002, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Myself and my riding buddies have ordered LOTs of parts from them. They stand out as one of the most well organized and efficient mail order operations out there. If they have the part in stock it's a very short wait (2-3 days max to so. AZ). If it's out of stock, that means the manufacturer of the part has not supplied them with inventory to sell. In that case it's really up to the manufacturer to provide the part to them so they can sell it. If the mfg is slow - the delay is passed on. Rockymtn does a great job of informing about delays and if you ask them they will give you an honest "guestimation" of delivery based on previous supplier experience. If it's out of stock plan on a delay - from the mfg.

Old 06-15-2002, 10:41 AM
wyd
Range Rover

I have ordered from them many of times and have always had great service. The ladies that have taken my orders where very polite and my orders have all come within the 5 to 7 days as the order taker told me. Packaging was also good. I really like to order from them.

Old 06-15-2002, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

I was at RMATV a few weeks ago. They are adding 50% to their building. They want to stock more stuff. The problem isn't them. It's the vendors. The guy told me stuff that's on back order comes in they can't even fill all the back orders on some of the things. They are well aware of the back order issue and want to take care of it....

Old 06-15-2002, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

Iv'e also ordered form Rocky Mtn., always gotten great service. This is one company that seems to be working hard to merrit our bussiness.

Quick Reply: for people who order from rocky mountain