Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

*BEST* BLASTER low-end pipe

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2002, 12:42 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I know there have been topics similar to mine before and I have read them all ready. I want to know what the best pipe would be for my 02 blaster.

I want the pipe that gives the 'best' low-end-power. I don't care much for mid range or top range.

I mainly do trail riding so it's rare for me to be up in the higher gears. I like doing wheelies so if I have an awesome low-end-power pipe, it will be easier for me to do them.

I was thinking about getting a toomey + kit or an alien, but then I hear about all these other pipes so it's hard to decide and that's why I'm making this topic!

I want detailed opinions please, thanks for you help [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2002, 01:01 AM
Range Rover

i have a toomey pipe kit on mine first gear blows 2nd gear pulls and thats where i start my wheelies other wise it gets stdy from 3 on but be careful when nearing top of gear it will pull u out of your seat if your not expecting it

Old 06-17-2002, 01:01 AM
Range Rover

other wise im very happy with it

Old 06-17-2002, 01:03 AM
Range Rover

i love the way it pulls though its so much fun racing your buddys and them thinking your going top speed and then u blasting away i smoke all 250ex's and most 300ex's
dont know why this took 3 post

Old 06-17-2002, 01:20 AM
Range Rover

That's great, this pipe sounds like it would suit my needs. I race sometimes, on small dirt-stretches of about 200ft, which isn't much so that pipe seems to be pretty awesome for me. Thanks for you responses, any more guys/gals?

Old 06-17-2002, 12:03 PM
Range Rover

Any more responses? :-\

It looks like I'm going to save up for the toomey + kit, I want that awesome low end power!

Old 06-17-2002, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Well probably the best low end pipe would be the fmf but besides of the very beggining the toomey blows away everything else ive ridden!!!I usually beat all piped blasters 300ex mojaves and warriors(that arent too modded)..the toomey kicks in with good low and mid and is very easy to ride wheelies even when your not on the "pipe"!Buy it!now!

Old 06-17-2002, 04:28 PM
Range Rover

Can I get the spark arrestor (<-spelling) later for the toomey pipe?

Old 06-17-2002, 06:34 PM
Trailblazer

yes you can. check out there website www.toomey.com They use the same silencer for the T-5's and the B-1 so there is only one spark arrestor.

Old 06-18-2002, 11:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

<< Any more responses? :-\

It looks like I'm going to save up for the toomey + kit, I want that awesome low end power!
>>

I would go with the Toomey. But while you are saving, I would pay off the quad first then start adding mods. JMHO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: *BEST* BLASTER low-end pipe