Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Ok Give It Up!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2002, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NE Secret HP for a Blaster?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

blaster19[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2002, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

<< Hey Velocityraptor! Any chance any of those mods you keep so secret working on a Grizz? >>

&quot;Almost&quot; any motor mod done to the raptor can be duplicated on the Grizzly. He11, Micky Dunlap sells a 727 kit for the Grizz if that sheds any light.

Old 07-24-2002, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

PLEASE Velocityraptor, share the wealth, send me a PM - PLEASE

Old 07-24-2002, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

Guys, Guys, Guys!!!!

I'm not even a Raptor owner, but I have a guaranteed method for gaining horsepower. First, sell the blue plastic and get some yellow stuff. That should give you a little gain. If not, your machine will atleast look better.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then, get rid of the 660 motor. It's just too big! Simply swap in a 650 Rotax and I guarantee you'll feel the HP increase! Once you have those two simple mods done, you'll be ready to compete with those DS boys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2002, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

WIscrambler,

Since you spoke up. I'm ready........... Care to back that up at Silver Lake Michigan over Labor Day weekend? Your boys over at the Bomb forum don't seem to want a piece of the &quot;SLOOOOOW BLUE CRAPTOR&quot;. Just take a look for yourself.

Old 07-25-2002, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

<< Guys, Guys, Guys!!!!

I'm not even a Raptor owner, but I have a guaranteed method for gaining horsepower. First, sell the blue plastic and get some yellow stuff. That should give you a little gain. If not, your machine will atleast look better.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then, get rid of the 660 motor. It's just too big! Simply swap in a 650 Rotax and I guarantee you'll feel the HP increase! Once you have those two simple mods done, you'll be ready to compete with those DS boys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

Oh? You got jokes. Why don't you take swytak up on his offer? And I'm still waiting for a DS to come claim Nebraska and Iowa from me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I would love to see how my &quot;tuned&quot; Raptor matches up to your DS. Don't get all excited, I'm just offering some friendly competition.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2002, 12:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Wisscambler might be right. I have noticed that most Ds guys are 'large' the wieght kills them. Have you ever seen a 'large' guy stuck in the sand trying to get the Ds unstuck. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

A sure fire horsepower secret for the DS boys- give up a few of the Twinkies every day![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2002, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Swytak~
I would love to meet up with everybody over Labor Day weekend. The only problems are School and money. School starts right after the holiday and most of my money is going towards college.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Also, I would DEFINITELY not want to ride in my Jeep Wrangler(soft top and doors) for a 10 hour trip!

14mins~
I agree that twinkies really hurt most of us DS boys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]. But my 160 lb body needs every one of those twinkies to keep from snapping in half!!!

velocityraptor~
Maybe someday I'll get down your way for some friendly racing. I have the rule over Raptors here in Wisconsin but haven't gotten out of the state much.

Old 07-25-2002, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a future plan to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I'll even strap on a couple of 35lb sand bags if that makes you feel more at home.&lt; Just Messin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yeah I think hookin up would be a blast.

&quot;Jay&quot;

Old 07-25-2002, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

I think (no - I know) I want a piece of this action, if only I didn't have to work that weekend.

WIScrambler, I would love to hook up with ya too. I love riding with any and everybody! We will have to meet one day. I have a DS that runs with me everyday, (I won't call him out) but he has never beaten me. And I'm pretty sure he has more mods than you (if your statement is true - just modded endcap). I had ONE DS beat me ONE time before. But even a blind hog can find an acorn every once in a while.

Swy, I think we own INDIANA buddy!!!!!!! (for now)

NOW - how about that secret???????????????

Quick Reply: Ok Give It Up!