Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Whats the deal???

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2002, 12:40 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why is it that SOME of you guys insist on leaving me private messages about my work?? I've gotten over a dozen this week.

I will not disclose any information about my coating procedures or pricing for such work.

Please keep the questions to yourselves.

I will not sacrifice years of hard work for you to duplicate it and profit from it.

My thoughts regarding a particular brand of ATV is not just for harrassment from individuals wanting to steal my ideas.

Oh....this post was only directed to those who have sent me messages and to those who are thinking about doing so. You other guys are okay except for the ones who insist that they are superior MX racers compared to our race team on our home track only!! Not other tracks and locations.

Captain

Old 09-01-2002, 01:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Captain- you sound like a insecure idiot. Most people enjoy talking about there work. Grow up. No body is trying to steal from a guy that has no phone number and does back door sells. On second thought you are right. When someone runs a business that bad it is easy pickens to steal from.

Old 09-01-2002, 01:14 AM
The Facility

<< Why is it that SOME of you guys insist on leaving me private messages about my work?? I've gotten over a dozen this week. >>

Then stop complaining and remove it from your signature.

If you were so concerned about the people leaving you messages about your &quot;work&quot;, you would think that you would be jumping at the chance to make some money instead of complaining about it...................

After all, being that you don't have a phone....this is your only source of communication with the outside world.....LMFAO!!

Old 09-01-2002, 01:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

capt****r, I just finished reading your history of post since you have been here and I am amazed that you take yourself serious. You are the biggest loud mouth no nothing that I have ever seen. I have just registed on here for a very short time but I have been reading the post for over a year. It was your arogance that made me finaly register so I could at least post to you and ask why the mods let you stay here. You contribute nothing and seem to be incapable of contributing anything positive to this or any forum relating to ATV. Even if you had anything to say that made sinse you would be flamed becaused of you screwed up attitude. You seem to really be into yourself and real dilusional as to what others want from you. Nobody cares about you or wants to read your crap. You are an imbarassment to yourself.

Old 09-01-2002, 01:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Patrick get it right!!! It is &quot;Team LMAO&quot;. YOU should now that since you own the kNowsalot Facility. I do not understand the little rascal.

Old 09-01-2002, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

Amen Invader.... bravo bravo..... good writing....
lol

So Capt carl whoever you are.... quit your whinning....sniff sniff.....

Go back in your hole and stay there and shut up that way peoples won't harass you....

Old 09-01-2002, 01:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks Deracers, Where did this pos (CaptnCrap) come from anyway?

Old 09-01-2002, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

He (Capt Carl) came out of the Alabama hole and look around and decide to get on the forum and start to flaming peoples and now he want to hide again....

Old 09-01-2002, 01:44 AM
The Facility

14mins,

Actually, we have been recording his activities for the last three days.

Thursday....He took his boys to school and then came home and went back to bed. He woke up at 2:00PM and went back to pick them up. At 5:00PM, He went to his neighbors house to use the computer. At 8:00PM, he stole some beer from the neighbors fridge and got drunk while typing. He went to bed at 11:45PM

Friday,..same thing happens....He took his boys to school and then came home and went back to bed. He woke up at 2:00PM and went back to pick them up. At 5:00PM, He went to his neighbors house to use the computer. At 8:00PM, he stole some beer from the neighbors fridge and got drunk while typing. He went to bed at 11:45PM

Today,..He slept till 5:00PM and then went off with a bunch of guys driving a rusted out Impala. We lost trace of him from that point.

Old 09-01-2002, 01:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

I thought so.Was that impala all rusted and slamed to the ground?

Quick Reply: Whats the deal???