Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Mickey Dunlop Motors

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<< Swytak- you mis understood i am not scared. I will be there cause i have wanted to ride in Glamis. I go on record as saying a shop that advertises in dirt wheels woll not win. There are probably 10 shops or more that advertise.

DAD,DAD,DAD, DADDY- Can i have some gas money? Everyone knows that a good dad wants his kids to do better than they do.

Jim- you racing at 4sw's?? Do you ever get a chance to run a DS760 with dual fcr's and the whole 9 yards???
>>

Sorry for the late response 14, I have been having a he!! of a time logging in and responding to anything.

Anyway.. No, I did not misunderstand you. I have never made any claims that you were scared. I am just saying that I think that your attitude has changed tremdously from just 2 weeks ago, no? Sorry, but it looks that way.
I agree that a shop that advertises on &quot;Dirt Doo&quot; will not win.

I have just confirmed that I will be attending FSW's, but will not be racing. I have accepted an offer to be on the Velocityraptor team as part of the &quot;pit crew&quot;. Yes, we have already begun work and I am already making a strong presence within his compound.

Old 09-09-2002, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

swytak being a strong presence within the compound is putting it lightly. It's a total bonus package![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2002, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

Velocity, do you have those specs we talked about last week?

Old 09-09-2002, 08:43 AM
Pro Rider

I had a he77 of a time logging in this weekend myself,any one else ??

Michael

Old 09-09-2002, 04:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I do not need a pit crew. LOL That is funny pit crews at 4sw's.

Anybody want to shine my raptor between runs??? Maybe top off the tank once a day? Check air pressure???

Jim- yes my attutude has changed the last couple of weeks, because i am getting a gut feeling that the boys around here are as fast or faster than anybody out west.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I WILL be there with or with out a pit crew!.

Old 09-09-2002, 04:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Pit crew, hmm, maybe.
How much does it pay?
I need some spending money, its about time to put her together.

Old 09-09-2002, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

<< Pit crew, hmm, maybe.
How much does it pay?
I need some spending money, its about time to put her together.
>>

Actually the pay is very good and the perks are even better!! LOL. Oh.... and did I mention all the beer you drink for a week at (Glamis) FSW too? That alone makes it worth it (to me)!

14mins, I'm sure one of your &quot;many followers&quot; would be more then happy to shine and air up your Rap for ya. LOL
Just for reference, are your racing in the &quot;Modified&quot; or &quot;Open&quot; class? Both maybe?

Jim- yes my attutude has changed the last couple of weeks, because i am getting a gut feeling that the boys around here are as fast or faster than anybody out west.I WILL be there with or with out a pit crew!.

And your going to do it with the stageII Hotcam too I bet, eh? Hhhmmmm...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2002, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Michael

Yes I had trouble getting in over the weekend....

Old 09-09-2002, 05:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

He'd go broke buying all the free beer for me!LMAO

Old 09-09-2002, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

<<
Jim- yes my attutude has changed the last couple of weeks, because i am getting a gut feeling that the boys around here are as fast or faster than anybody out west.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
>>

Thats only because I backed away from the 727+ running on FCR's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Mickey Dunlop Motors