Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

wassup killas!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2002, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wassup killas!!!

Just a pipe and air box mod now, sending my engine off tomorow for Port/polish, valve laping, bore/hone, 10.25/1 piston, and a mid-top cam. Hardest part about sending it off is getting up the nerve to rip it all apart even though it runs fine lol. Just want to jump on and ride not toil with nuts and bolts for hours. The kit is suposed to give a big increase in power without compromising the reliablility very much. Wish somone would answer my other post about how to pack the engine though, else im gonna stick it in a card board box with some news paper.

HOPE IT DONT DO LIKE MY ICON [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2002, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default wassup killas!!!

ya
my dad had to pack the engine up to sent to duncan racing not totaly sure what he did but he put something inside he sent it for a rebuild and i think he used like little pieces of styrofoam to cussion it and then taped up the box to make sure it didn't fall apart
but use something to cussion the engine and keep it in place

Old 10-23-2002, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default wassup killas!!!

i really do enjoy reading this thread whenever it comes up. All the class bullies show up to harass the little guys. I can pick you characters out of a crowd! What do you expect to hear here? everyone has big plans for their quads, icluding you! when ya ride sumthin thats 200cc, you have to plan carefully. most of theses guys are teens on a budget and wanna think big, dont you?
and you other guys who come on to help, Thanx. THis sport is too much fun for the sniping that goes on... there is no need for it...it does nothing positive.
So KINDLY leave the kids alone on their killas website and we wont bother you on yer EX website, OK? {i assume there is an ex website, have never been there}

have fun gang.......and wear that helmet!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2002, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default wassup killas!!!

Listen guys,,, there is no problem starting a club but the reason so many ppl dissagree including myself is that your going out and speaking out aginest the 400ex, that is the reason that your so called "gang"
is disliked by so many.... So if you guys cant take crap then dont dish it out... Oh yea and a name change would help....

Old 10-23-2002, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default wassup killas!!!

thank you Thunder. that was my opinion as well.

but teens being as they are.........well, who knows...

i dont think theyre deliberatley slamming anything, theyre just kinda wondering how far up the food chain they can go with modifications to a LITTLE quad!
i smoked 2 vintage 500cc yamaha dirt bikes repeatedly last weekend on mine... i left the raptor at home.

but we were out to have fun, which i think is the case with 95% of the people on here, including you.

they {we} are working on a webiste so EX folks wont be bothered by our swapping tuning information, help and ya, a few bragging stories. They wont have to endure them. Other sites have threads specifically for certain types of quads. thIs is not a problem there. why is it a problem here? more changes needed? do the EX boys need their own website? howza bout raptor? etc etc.

anyway, consider the source. we're talking youngsters with big plans and dreams, and honestly, there are some darned fast blasters out there. every time i go riding i see at least a couple....like warriors... those critters are all over...EX boys flicking it at them? nope. BUT theres a whole bunch of EX400s out there too, and i dont think anyone in the group has anything against the machine.

IT just seems like every time the little guys get together, the bullies show up. it's tiring.

all this squaring off will prove nothing. and Glamis? have fun boys. the biggest pissing contest on the west coast!
we're all gonna hear about it for months! and i look forward to it!

anyway, have fun, live long, and yes, i agree, i hope the name changes to something not so controversial, but my vote is one among many. hope this helps.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2002, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default wassup killas!!!

a quick reply before i go on to other things......if someone singled out a 400ex....go after him verbally. HONDA [who i worked for for 15 years } has a whole lotta things they call EX. not just a 400.
and if the 400s are scared of 200 twostrokes, well, its like a shee kicking a raptors ***...that upsets me, a little.
but I am glad i dont have to do the maintenance on a twin 2 stroke... for my riding area, its not the best choice.
IFyou will look at saturdays SPEED channel, you will occasionally find the FIA WORLD GRAND PRIX.
Val Rossi just won open class for the year. See, theyre running into emissions laws worldwide and have grouped the 500cc 2strokes[the old technology] with the 1 liter 4 strokes [new technology].
Rossi won the championship on what? a 1000cc HONDA. not a YAM or Aprilia or anything else. a 4 stroke.

so anyway, where does this story lead? to goin ridin of course......

and not sweating the small stuff. if folks wanna slam the little guys, then maybe they're not happy with what they are riding, and consider a smaller quad a threat. too bad. you think the guys with blasters wouldnt be ridin the expensive stuff given the choice? of course they would! Ferrari or Vega, you choose! the diff is ya gotta pay for it and teens are busy enuf with education to worry about finance. kids are forced to grow up too soon nowadays, in my opinion..
ENUF! EXKillas: PLEASE change the name to somehting that is more group oriented and doesnt pull so many chains!!!! YOU are not gangstas! I have sight pictures of gangstas. you are not those people.
Let's have fun with this and not be attacked by people evrytime we try to talk! too many people are threatened or uncomfortable by the name....the best way for them to be happy [or unhappy] together is to not attract them...
Let's try to make it more fun for everyone OK? got it? Killas, if you dont inderstand, PM me anytime. see yas.

Old 10-23-2002, 03:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default wassup killas!!!

What are we gonna change it to ????lets think guys,i cant think right now i need food but let me try to get some ideas rolling......................how about the yzf u's???Nevermind that wont work,ill get some ideas later!

Old 10-23-2002, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default wassup killas!!!

hey i don't mind if we changed it its just the question of what to

Old 10-23-2002, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default wassup killas!!!

If ya cant think of a name change try posting a topic about it . Im sure some others will have some ideas.

Old 10-23-2002, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default wassup killas!!!

One other thing to say, us ex oweners wouldent bother the little guys but they called us out by having thier name "EXKILLAS" and i have also read many post where some of the members is bashing the 400.. so like i said before if u cant take crap dont dish it out..

Quick Reply: wassup killas!!!