Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Eww eeee Owww

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eww eeee Owww

Everyone is out to get me today, had somone turn infront of my truck and I slammed the brakes and tried as hard as I could to hold the sucker in a straight line and ended up missing him by about 1/2 an inch. Darted to the side at the last second as soon as I could see behind him. Even after that i went a lil ways down the road so see if maybe we traded a lil paint it was so close. My friend was hanging onto the oh ***** handle and going OHHH nooo.!!!!. I know that sucker saw me, no way he couldnt see the bright headlights coming right at him 60mph and still want to turn left crossing my lane. Soon as I saw him start going I said SOB and slammed the brakes. Then I get home and find out its going to cost me 50 bucks to ship the wheels and tires I just bought on ebay. Again I said SOB (un abbreviated form). Just not my day. Bank is hurting, truck is almost hurting..... LMAO whole time I was slidding up to him I was trying to pick a good spot to hit, I had my spot all picked out right between the rear wheels and bumper then he gave me just enough room to barely scape past him. I could understand if it was day time and he had bad glasses, but come on, bright **** headlights.

Sorry for rambling, just a little shook up after such a close call. Closest ive ever come or want to come to totaling my baby.

Old 11-04-2002, 03:24 AM
FMF
Pro Rider
Default Eww eeee Owww

The other day I had to go get Gas for the Banshee and had the same thing happen to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2002, 08:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default Eww eeee Owww

Close one there Jakal , bet your friend had to change his undies.LOL , I hate it when that happens but I think I have done the same thing before, didnt see the person coming(big dip in the road) and pulled out in front of him. Some how he stopped, I was in my K5 Blazer so I wasnt to worried of him hitting me.

The tires you bought? Did you get the whole set? and where are they coming from? I shipped a large set of Paddles on rims out west for like $26.

<U>ULTIMATE WARRIORS</U>

Old 11-04-2002, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default Eww eeee Owww

2 rear 20"x10" shredders on the rims. Guy wrote me back and said he would pay me back the diference on the shipping. Ended up giving him 126 (76 before shipping) for the tires rims and shipping (rims are crap IMO stock steel). If he gives me back 20 ill be happy. This is the first time ive payed more than I wanted too for something on ebay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. Im going to put the shredders on my aluminum wheels I have now and put my GBC dirt devil thingys on the steel ones incase I ever goto the dunes (mud tires but looks like they have fins, lol)

Old 11-04-2002, 04:28 PM
Range Rover
Default Eww eeee Owww

almost did the same thing on my blaster the other day. I was riding trails and they were super slick from rain the day before. anyway, this RM125 whipps out from another trail infront of me, slid sideways, and stopped. i was about fifteen yards from him. i hit my brakes,but just slid on the red mud. I slide off into a bush and barely miss him. of course, the guy wants a piece of me. then he realized I had a helmet and riding boots on, which he had neither, and he just polietly got on his bike and made tracks I was LMAO the whole way back to the truck, where I found out he's parked right by us! then he was super nice! Glad i didn't hit him, without the helmet, I probabally would have had to haul the poor SOB back to the truck and take him to the hospital.

- the kid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2002, 06:59 PM
Range Rover
Default Eww eeee Owww

typical monday " everthing sucks, everyones fu(ked you dont know why... but you want to justify ripping someones head off " &lt;&lt;&lt;Limp BizkeT&gt;&gt;&gt; ,,, thats how I feel todAy./&gt;