Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

"TUNED" RAPTOR WEEKEND DRAG RESULTS

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 03:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "TUNED" RAPTOR WEEKEND DRAG RESULTS

HHHhhmmm........................ looks like all the parasites want a shot at you now Jay! LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2002, 03:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadzilla499
Velocity unless you are putting out over 100hp you got beat by more than 1.5 bikes against a 500 alky banshee, unless his runs like shi?. If all you have is 60 hp you can not even run with my 370 banshee on alky. You are invited to the Red River shoot out. Come on down for some drag races. Bring you paddles. We will be on the sand. So Scooby what did you think of my banshee at Little Sahara.

Where do you get 60hp? Would love to race sometime.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2002, 03:58 AM
Pro Rider

Well I was reading some other posts and you said something about 89 hp. That is pretty good we should be a close race I am pushing between 85 and 95 hp. You should come down this next weekend and race with us.

Old 11-11-2002, 04:06 AM
Pro Rider

That was a good one Disturbed, one of your best I think. Now we have a Disturbed JR!!!??? Whats am I going to do to keep that under control LOL.

I really cant wait to watch Disturbed run the Bolt on class, even though it isnt the big and mighty class, I bet it could end up being the most competative out of all of them. I know DSa will be competative as well as I have raced them both. Who is going to be the Compounds rep in the Bolt on class?

Old 11-11-2002, 04:08 AM
Pro Rider

Not sure what were going to do for bolt on class yet, but we'll come up with something. I'll probably bring one myself! I leaning towards racing in all three classes

Old 11-11-2002, 08:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

hey compound lets see how many of ur man are loyal..i pull w/ my rap sippin on a can of penziol, all revved up, who says what when i bust?? if i was u guys i would run while givin the chance...i will understand...
lost me too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Whats the deal do all of you think one guy is the fastest because you race each other and who ever wins is <u>THE MAN</u>. Heck for that matter my piped and filtered machine hasn't been beat around here does that mean anything in the real world, heck no. Step out side of the saftey of the computer and race some real races and then come back and talk your smack.

Scooby bring your reciepts and I will pay
Thats nuts your the one called out not him. Anybody that gets a deal like this and doesn't take it isn't all they say they are. Somebody offer me the same deal I'll come, might get my butt smoked but there is no way I'd sit at home.

if u want me
trust me nobody does

Old 11-11-2002, 02:14 PM
Trailblazer

WOW, what a thread FSW should prove to interesting. you guys gonna have security there or what? no just kidding I just wanted to tell ya that your lucky I live on the right coast or I'D come down and show ya what a fast raptor is all about! J/K hope that everyone has a good time good luck to all (wish I could come[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2002, 02:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Quadzilla499 ya know the mouth is faster than the ride for these boys they will never show up anyplace where they can be proved dreamers......
I say if you brag back it up, with someone besides your riding buddies, cause they would back you up on anything you brag on.. Post time slips and race others outside your ring !!! You don't prove jack till then !! Take that raptor to glamis or dumont or any place out west then come back and tell us you beat alky shees on your 4 stroke!! Dream on sonny!!!!!!!!! Besides i heard he only took 2nd place in his class and got spanked by a ported stock cylindered banshee on alky!!

Old 11-11-2002, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

i have a time slip that says 4.9 at 60MPH in 300' sand drags.

and one that is 7.5 at 85mph in the 1/8 mile.
hopefully will drop on the next trip.

i have been at the races for about 5 years i know how hard it is to get a tenth of a second out of a car or bike.

if i can get a track night at sallisaw that pays out a BIG purse would everyone attend? its kinda in my back yard but i know the owner and we could have it anytime. atleast its in the central part of the states.

Old 11-11-2002, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dsmike

if i can get a track night at sallisaw that pays out a BIG purse would everyone attend? its kinda in my back yard but i know the owner and we could have it anytime. atleast its in the central part of the states.
I would consider it Mike, but it would have to be in a few weeks. I am down right now and making a few changes that are requiring a couple of weeks down time. I will definitely consider making the trip though!

Quick Reply: "TUNED" RAPTOR WEEKEND DRAG RESULTS