Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

???14MINS???

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2002 | 09:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default ???14MINS???

The hill closures must have really BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2002 | 10:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ???14MINS???

I came out to play in the sand with michealAZ and roostking and a few others. I saw a thread by the kING saying he was going to have 3 thumpers in the ragin cajan that would lay waste to all that tried them on. It was funny seeing those geko tired piped Z400's rolling off the trailer. The whoops beat the crap out of me but i could roll thru them for the Z's. Better get used to the Z's kING, i have a feeling you will be putting more seat time on them than that bad trinity727 that has already missed the first 2 big dune trips. Hope you get a chance to get it dialed in before FSW's. Hate to see it go out in the first round due to trinity engine failure. Wish i was able to stay and run or have some one run mine against the 465. I hope it sounded meaner on the bottle. Unless you count the run that you jumped you never beat me by 1/2 a quad. I may be wrong. I do know that no personal machine that you unloaded layed wasted to anybody. Maybe you did race me on roostkings shee??? That one beat me by way more than 3 or 4

MichealAZ- Thanks for the invite. I had a blast! I can't wait to make it back out. I gained weight on this dune trip. Turkey dinner, green chile......... I thought it was funny that the kING was in the ragin cajin eating balona.( must be asaving for the trinity bill) Priced by the month at Harry's shop??? MichealAZ will RACE anything that has rubber tires. He looks like a yo-yo racing. Up the hill, come right back and up again. I enjoyed the stories and fun with your group. Todd made my rappy fly up the hill. Over at brawleys side those banshees could not believe the whooping you put on them on the craycraft 686. To bad a ball joint could not be found for yours.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I do not recall any 4stroke out running you. You had to made at least 100 passes.

RoostKING- throw sand on the prince for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] next time you are out there. You need to get the 727 running before you can be the kING. Z's do not cut it.

Why do they put speed bumps on a dragstrip??? For you FOUR STROKE WAR guys that have not been out there. You better show up with a 2 to 4 inch swing arm and 3000 dollars worth of shocks and a-arms if you want to think of winning.

Again i had a blast out there and hope to bring my buddies back out with me next time. We do not have dunes like that around here. You have a great family there AZ. Blast thru the dunes, eat a great meal, take a hot shower and BS around the fire. I usuasally ruff it. Maybe the king picked up a few pointers from you this week end.

Hargrove- nice paintjob on the honda. Bolt that nos bottle to a 686 and you will have it made.

Old 12-01-2002 | 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default ???14MINS???

14 why the h#%$ didn't you tell me you were coming ??? i would have stayed sat had i have known you were coming!!!

Old 12-01-2002 | 11:06 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default ???14MINS???

i know if he would have told me i might have went with him.

Old 12-01-2002 | 11:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default ???14MINS???

what size shot are you running mhargrove?

Old 12-01-2002 | 11:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ???14MINS???

Hargrove- I heard you leave camp behind the Z400's. Glad you did well. I wish you would have showed up eariler before i had to leave to come home. 1350 miles. I guess you got to carry the trinity torch this week end. How did the legend fare??? I heard it was in the low 70's on friday??? I did not see those numbers with my own eyes though. Anyway kind of hard to compare something you did not see. (The king was bitter, no quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]) I would have figured out how to make it thru the whoops to race you a couple of times had you been there eariler in the day. I would have raced the KINg and any other forum member there also. After taking a tumble on friday i was not to wild (or feeling great) on just racing up the hill against people that i have never seen or heard of. Maybe i need to bolt on a NOS bottle also. I think they sell them in Texas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Anyway you guys have some killer dunes and hills to play on out there. The women flashing there **** at olds hill on thrusday and friday night was a nice touch also.

Anyway if any of you make it down to texas i will leave the light on for you.

Old 12-01-2002 | 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default ???14MINS???

Hey 14,
Glad you were able to make it, nice meeting you! I think your 686 runs really well and did personally it beat piped banshees all day. Good to hear you made it home safe, and by the way, I am the one who saved your boots from the trash bag....

King WifesBike,
Hey had to get that in at least once! It was nice meeting you and your crew, glad you were able to camp with us. I figured you were trying to pull MichaelAZ's leg when you said his banshee and MHargrove would be a close race. As Im sure you are when you are saying my bike should be able to handle any Raptor on NOS. You aint pulling the wool over my eyes. Let me know when you get your bike back, then well run em!

GLAMIS RULES

RoostKing...

Old 12-02-2002 | 12:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ???14MINS???

hargrove- I hope to be back at FSW's, i owe the kING a little sand. lol We can run them then.

Old 12-02-2002 | 12:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ???14MINS???

LOL

Now i just need to talk a few of the texas boys into making the trip. 1350 miles is a long ways to sing/talk to yourself. Did you run AZSAND?????

Old 12-02-2002 | 01:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default ???14MINS???

Heck,
After the Roosting the KingRaptor gave 14 mins, I am tempted to call him RoostKing! Did you get all the sand out yet 14? Let me explain this Roost! KingRaptor was going to ride my bike, which was sitting on a small dune, about 6 feet higher than where 14 was about to come up and park. Well KingRaptor just guns my quad, spining those 10 paddle haulers big time. Well it was perfect timing as 14 was just about to come up the hill when the KingRaptor struck, sending ungodly amounts of sand straight towards 14's head. I would rate it a 8.5.

Cant wait to ride with ya'll again!

RoostKing...

Quick Reply: ???14MINS???