Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ANYBODY AT PISMO NEW YEARS DAY?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANYBODY AT PISMO NEW YEARS DAY?

Seemed like alot of people n the beach, but not too many racing????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2003, 11:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Nope, wasnt there, but just made my reservations for Memorial day and the 4th of July. Man, reserve america needs to upgrade or the state needs to do something else about taking reservations. By the way, it took my probably over 50 logins to get one reservation today.

See you then!!

Old 01-03-2003, 06:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

ill be out there this weekend (sat). We had crank issues. We stretched a rod and pulled a wrist pin in half. If everything works out we will be there on saturday.

Old 01-03-2003, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider

Hey DaBeech, sorry to hear of your probs. If I can get the day off I will be there. I was there on
New Years Day the bike was running real good, not much competition out there. A bunch of shees, raps and a couple of cannons. The best race I had was a little red EX, he beat every bike there ex me and a pretty wild drag bike, but he is in another class altogether. Oh that EX is my buddy, he has got to be the fastest EX I have seen. Hope to see your bikes this weekend, I know I cant compete with you, but for some minor mods my was running pretty good. A few out there thought if they made me stage and then jumped me on a roll that they could take me, but I cuaght evryone at the top.

RaptorOwner, hey whats up? I am sure we will be there on all the big weekends. So keep in touch we can hook up and sling some sand. Bakerspatch is about 2 hours? Ventura is about the same, anytime you are going let me know.

I AM NOT FAST, JUST PLEASED THAT THE MONEY I SPENT WORKED AD WELL AS IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2003, 11:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes that would be great!! I like to ride in a large group out there slinging the sand too!! I might be going with a buddy to the FSW but not for sure. If I do I might just take the truck with my quad in the back, dont feel like packing up the trailer for a 5 hr ride to Glamis but still dont know yet.

Talk at you later!!

Old 01-03-2003, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

I was at pismo riding on the 26th through the 31st. I was on a red Cannon and so was a buddy of mine. Also a blue sparks raptor was with us. Not much compatition at comp even for a stock dale[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....

Old 01-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey OTC, thanks for the words. Sounds like your thumper did really well. I know there was going to be a 5053x, a 465ex, and a 450ex all on methanol down there. I guess you didnt meet up with them?? We are going to try and have this bike done but who knows. Kind of seems like someone is telling us not to go. What did the drag bike look like that was down there? was it custom painted and purple? If you make it down ill be on a stretched out honda with a metallic red chassis, and a fat drag pipe sticking out of the right side.

Trending Topics

Old 01-04-2003, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

Hey DaBeech, No I guess we missed all the fast ones. I am used to being beat, Just feels good to be the one everybody is waiting to line up against. Its funny to just cruise down the hill taking your time and they all watch and wait to get another shot. Yes my buddy's thumper is running good, but I think he is about done. He told me the other day to put some money together so he can help me build my shee. I think he has the fever. Yea that other Shee, purple, chome , polished and fast. Dont know if I want that fast because I still dune alot. Oh I got a call lastnite, the guy that was going to releive my store today call in sick. So guess what? No Pismo!!!!!! But we are going to Gorman on sunday. We wil hook up someday. Where do you live? (you may have already told me, But you know old age and stuff)

Old 01-04-2003, 08:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OutOfControl - Where do you ride in Gorman?? I have heard of that place but when I asked a few quad riders in my area they mentioned that motorcycles took it over and practically run you off the road there. But I heard they have some cool trails there and wanted to know if you been there alot and what you thought of the trails? I was thinking since the bikes have been there all the trails wouldnt be wide enough for a quad. Oh, one more thing, I heard you had to get a pass to be there and the only place to get one is like at a Big 5 store. I sure would like to go and check it out someday.

Old 01-04-2003, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Raptor, this will be my 1st time there, so I will check it out and let you know what I think. As for the 2 wheelers there has got to be enough area to ride for everyone. I am not one to start a problem but if one should arise, OH WELL MAY THE BETTER MAN COME OUT ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! They dont own the place and until they can show me their name on the deed, I guess we will all be welcome. Come up in wheelie and Tbone a 2 wheeler OUCH that would hurt, just kidding. I dont want any trouble. I just want to feel the love.

Craig

Quick Reply: ANYBODY AT PISMO NEW YEARS DAY?