Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Four stroke wars camping?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2003 | 08:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default Four stroke wars camping?

Glad to hear about the big circle thing, otherwise, I wasn't quite sure who's camp I would be dumping the wood off at.

Only three more days till we head out....YEEEEE HAAWWWWWWW!!!!!

Old 01-13-2003 | 10:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Three, try 1.5. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

I think the one big circle will allow everyone to get better aquainted.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-13-2003 | 10:13 PM
Trailblazer

Hey fellas I'm thinking about going to FSW II but a couple of things concern me. First I may have to make the roady alone. Second I don't know anyone from the forum, I'm new to it. Third I've never been to Glamis so I won't know my way around. Fourth I don't have a trailer to camp in so I would like to ask if anyone knows if there are any hotels nearby.

Old 01-13-2003 | 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

Harv

Just bring your tent if you got one, There will be some peoples like me will be tenting.... old pro!!
While all the sissy will be in Trailer or motorhome.... Just kidding guys..... even though I will have the trailer sometime down the road.....

Old 01-13-2003 | 10:22 PM
|
Pro Rider

Harv, I went to your bio page and saw that you are from new mexico, if you look a few posts up there is someone from new mexico coming.

You might be able to at least carvan it with them. Plus, the group from texas and ok, are coming through that way I think.

I only personally know a few of the guys, but have talked over this forum and others with many of these guys. I think if you read up some you will find that most, if not all, of these guys and gals are really nice people.

I dont know about hotels, there are two towns, one is brawley ca, and the other is blythe ca. One of those would most likely have hotels, but I would suggest a tent. If you leave to go to a hotel, you will surely miss out on some of the fun.

Most of us will be meeting each other for the first time, so come on out and I am sure you will be welcomed just like the rest of us.

Bat

Old 01-13-2003 | 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

Harv,
We don't know a soul, my hubby isn't even from this forum....he'll be on a dirtbike for the love'a Mike!!!! I'm driving straight through from southern Oregon. There's people coming from Ohio, MS, Co, TX, Wyo, AZ, CA , OR, WA, too many places to even mention. We're camping out of our p/u, beans and weanies, and plenty of beer!!! You can't pass up the opportunity of a lifetime!!!!

Old 01-13-2003 | 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Good eyeing Bat I'm from Albuquerque also
Harv when are you leaving ??? email me and we can talk delaos1@msn.com
we can follow each other I was going by myself also
Pat

Old 01-14-2003 | 07:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

One big circle so you four storkers can give each other group hugs.. Or is it a circle jerk!

RoostKing...

Old 01-14-2003 | 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

Your on your own Roostking. I will hopefully be able to sleep in a hotel near by. My brother is bringin a nice chicka friend who knows the area and rides a shee. Im nearly sure she wont be to keen on the staying the night idea, so may only be there saturday.

-nick

Old 01-14-2003 | 10:35 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: MBRP
I don't sing either until I hit 18 or 19 beers
If I did that I would have to be the first one buried at Four Stroke Wars. Just dig a hole, throw the raptor in and sit me on it and then point me towards olds hill.

Quick Reply: Four stroke wars camping?