Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who wants to see a video of Banshee Chick?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 11:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who wants to see a video of Banshee Chick?

Heres a video of Banshee chick racing my 12 year old son at FSW2. He was on my Raptor. LOL. After the first 10 feet he gave up almost. LOL

Right click the link and choose save target as. Then view it with windows media player.

Windows media player required. File size 1.2mb

Banshee Chick

Old 01-22-2003, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

NICE!!!!!

mini[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2003, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

How much does your kid wieghand what mods are on that raptor, seemed a bit slow. Maybe its just because banshee chick was hauling so much a$$

PS She seemed mighty squirly

Old 01-22-2003, 11:57 PM
Range Rover

I was there Talking to Charlie and Sherri (Bansheechick) and he wanted her to make a few runs so anyway off she went, and then I seen that Raptor line up with her and I was thinking is this guy crazy, but it was interesting. But now knowing it was a kid it makes more sense kinda of ***** and giggles thing (I know I wouldn't line up with her I would not want to eat all of that sand...)

I liked watching from the top view though..

Old 01-23-2003, 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

DumontRaptor,

I see you go to Dumont, we'll meet up there one time and you can see exactly how much mods I have in my Raptor. Or, you can read my signature. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Fastn2002,

I was looking through my lens and saw Justin stop on the start at banshee lane. I said what are you doing boy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Then I saw Sherri coming up I said, GET OUT OF THERE BOY, it was to late, she lined up and it was history, he putted up the hill and its hard to see on the video but was shaking his head from side to side when he appeared from her dust. LMAO

Old 01-23-2003, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
DumontRaptor,
I was looking through my lens and saw Justin stop on the start at banshee lane. I said what are you doing boy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Then I saw Sherri coming up I said, GET OUT OF THERE BOY, it was to late, she lined up and it was history, he putted up the hill and its hard to see on the video but was shaking his head from side to side when he appeared from her dust. LMAO

Some times u have to learn the hard way...(but OMG he relly learned the hard way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]....

Old 01-23-2003, 01:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Not at all Mark. I have the scooby dyno run I'd like for you to host if you want also. Check the thread in the Bomb forum addressed to you.

Oh yeah, not a problem. Glad it all worked out for you, even though you beat me up the hills. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2003, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

Hey wshrdskin...that is one lucky Banshee..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Ohton Racing's website also has a vid of Sherri ( Banshee Chick) doing a test run. She sure can handle that machine!!!..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2003, 01:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have a few of her going up by herself. I just like this one cause of the look on my kids face as he comes through the smoke. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've seen a few fast banshees before but this girl and Harry's banshee flat out haul azz. I'll get harry blasting up the hill in a day or so on the threads for everyone to see.

Old 01-23-2003, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah...I watched it over and over and kept laughing when he was shaking his head..like he was saying "WHAT THE .......?"....LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Who wants to see a video of Banshee Chick?