Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2003, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who on here went to FSW's??

Originally posted by: Batoutahell
I was there also, but did not dyno.

Just there for the fun and freindship.

It is however a long long drive. 17 hours straight through coming home. Too darn long.

But it was fun anyway.

Wyo, how you been feeling??

Hope all is well
Later
Bat
Bat, I'm feeling better. Got a cute therapist working on my back everyday and the doctor says nothing broken or slipped discs, etc... I'm skeptical of his diagnosis since I have a sharp pain right in my spine that is not muscle related as far as I can tell. I'll give it some time and see how I fare. Wo don't exactly get the best doctors in this state as you probably know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Since I don't have a F350 super duty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it took me a little longer to get home - about 22 hours of driving. I went I-70 throuigh Colorado since I never been that way before. Scenic but a pain to drive and tow on. I'll never do that again... Argh!!!

Probably only 3 more months until we make a trip to the Rock Springs dunes.......

Old 01-27-2003, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

I was there, 49.66 on the dyno

Old 01-27-2003, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

Wyo, glad to hear you are doing ok.

Yeah, that powerstroke tows nice, but my camper is a heavy sucker.

Let me know when you head this way, I will meet you out there, if I dont get a dang flat again.

I should be hitting little sahara starting in march, probably once a month until the wife gets close to labor....

Bat

Old 01-28-2003, 12:14 AM
Range Rover

I was there but didn't dyno or race. Had a great time at this event. Exciting.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2003, 01:07 AM
Range Rover

Hey 14 minutes I did (newcomer marbleous raptor) have the Trinity 727 kit with carbs. Lost clutch pulling fifth wheel on the way up on hwy 78 friday night, had to crawl to camp stuck in 2nd gear aprox. 20mph for 25 miles/ made lots of people angry, but to bad. Will be out there presidents weekend, hope to see you.

Old 01-29-2003, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

I showed up just planning on riding and having a great time...caught the bug and wound up dynoing fri and sat night with huge gains on sat night...added carburator, gearing, and alcohol...20hp difference!!! Wound up entering the race on Sunday...even with all the confusion and one lame **** rule that said a challlenger could enter the race at anytime (even finals) if he thought he was a contender. I walked away from the weekend without any new pains and a second place trophy in the 500+cc bolt-on class!!! Lucky I didn''t have to drive for hours to get there because my job had me in the Mojave already--4 hrs away. Again met many likeable people from the forums...angrybajaboy, wshrdskin, eaglecollector, majorecho, sand45, DSmike& steve, Scooby, 14mins, biggerisbetter, bigbaja, markynark, jeffinrivercity, azsand, kmduner, ward660, kingraptor...and several others I cant think of right now. Definately a worth while trip...could have been better needed another day or two...everyone at wash 11 should have met in the middle and had a bon fire or something. I never got to participate in the advertized 50+ night riders ride...oh well....still had a great time!

jiminok

Old 01-30-2003, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

I was there after 30 min of riding time then the tranny grenade and blew a hole thru the upper case.....

Also before it blew I had to pull Biggernbetter in since he broke a value.

Also today it the first day for me back on comp since DSL of Verizon (THANK YOU)was down for 2 weeks......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]