Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2003, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGGER, She could have HUSKED your CORN the SOONER the BETTER.

Yes Lateralus I agree . I have been married a long time and am forever looking for a way to get away.
Leave your wife home and have some fun.

Old 02-04-2003, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider

I don't ask my husband to go shopping because I know he hates it. He will do it but I can see the pain in his face. I will go riding with him if he asks but I won't invite myself and I will only go if there is other women. I have no desire to ride with a bunch of guys just like guys really don't enjoy shopping with a bunch of women.

Old 02-04-2003, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my wife and I just got married, but we have been together since 98.....

she and her "girl-friends" love to go riding whenever possible....

especially in the summer when they can wear bathing suits and get all wet and muddy

it is great..... especially watching them hose each other off, after the day is over

Old 02-04-2003, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: McFly
Lateralus..........Tool fan by any chance???
You got that right!!!!

Old 02-04-2003, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

Once you have children and hit your 30's those days will be over trust me. My husband and I have been together since '87 and were married in 1990. So, enjoy all you can together before the kids come along.

Old 02-04-2003, 01:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider

My wife will ride double with me around the house. Some evenings we go on a 1/2 hour ride to look at the deer/creek and other things on our property.

Old 02-04-2003, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RhondaV...... she already had a boy when we met..... he is now 5, he has his own LT80

she is pregant and we are having a little girl next month... we are already looking for a pink four-wheeler for her

our lifestyle will not change.... only for the better.....

I think Lanksta said it best.... "If you find a girl who is hot and likes to ride, keep her. "

well... I did!!!.... she's 6 years younger than me.... blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'-8", and a great body... she loves to hunt, fish, ride ATV's, snow ski, has a great personality, smile, and a good job too!

lucky me

Old 02-04-2003, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

I think most of you probably like the idea of riding with women that can actually ride. But when push comes to shove most of you think we'd be better off at home and not crowding your fun with the guys. I have had several friends that try to get their girlfriends involved initially and then when they see what a pain it can be since the girls know little about riding and the men are not willing to take the time to show them the finer points of atving, the men get mad and the women call it quits. Luckily I had an understanding father that taught me what I needed to know and on occassion still teaches me a few things I didn't know. As for the "FAT" comment I heard earlier in the post. Unfortunately most women for some reason that do know how to handle their ride, are a little on the husky side sometimes. I'd have to say around where I live you see little if any women ride, and most are not petite (under 110 lbs. anyway). Most women I see riding are on utility bikes just poking around with the kids. What difference it makes what the woman looks like I don't know? If she's keeping up or leading the pack, then just be glad she's there and can handle the terrain and the machine. It doesn't matter to me if I ride with a group of all men, generally if not always that's how it is anyway. Most of the time they are trying to chase me down, or im working my way through the pack to the front. If the guys I ride with weren't my friends I doubt id ride with many other guys, because men just dont take well to women riders. Fact not fiction that's just how it is. I've been many places and many types of folks and we generally get the same reaction from men. I generally have to make believers out of most before they believe I can ride with them or ahead of them. I let them make the choice they can follow, or be passed along the way makes no difference to me. Women ride like there's no tomorrow, the trails don't belong to just the men anymore. For those of you fellas that do support their fellow women riders, props to you, your friends, and your women folk! It's a family sport lets get everyone involved.

Old 02-04-2003, 06:12 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Jennifer,

I agree with most of what you said. Kudos. But I am curious about one thing. What do you look like? Call me shallow but curiosity kills the cat everytime.

Old 02-04-2003, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

Does it really matter what she looks like? Sounds like she is a very decent human being and has the male species figured out at a young age. She paints a very classy and elegant portrait of herself just through her post. I would think that says enough about her. Why the need to know what she looks like or do you think she would even tell you guys anyway.

Quick Reply: Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!