Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

And so my journey begins . . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2003, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default And so my journey begins . . .

I am leaving Michigan this Thursday evening. My destination . . . Paradise! I am driving down to Florida with my new 13 foot Haulmark trailer in tow, headed for Round 1 of the CNCC races. I hope to make it to Jacksonville by Friday night. I have to go to a Yamaha dealership there to pick up some parts that I had express shipped there. Hopefully, with a new battery and starter relay by sleeping bike will once again rise (to 9000 rpm). Saturday will be a day for practice, jetting, tunign my Elkas. Sunda at 10:00 am I will leave the starting line with the holeshot. My #411 black Raptor will most likely be brown with mud after the first mile. If all goes well, hopefully I will cross the finish line after 2 hours and 4 laps, with all of my limbs and no broken parts.
Then I will have 5 fun filled days at Daytona Bike Week. Work on my tan, work on my pick-up lines, work on washing all the mud out of my radiator. Then its North to Georgia for Round 2! After hangiong out with the tropy girls it will be time to head home. Barring any unforseen catastrophes I should roll back into Midland, MI on Sunday evening. Then back to my mundane life on Monday.
Tune in next time for ". . . and so my jouney ends", or "And so my hospital recovery begins . . ."

Wish me luck and lots of girls riding quads in bikinis.

RR1

Old 02-26-2003, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

all right chix!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

oh and u hope you score (if you know what i mean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )
score one for the good guys!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

becareful !!!!!!!!!!! wish you luck . hey bring home a trophy DAM@IT

Old 02-26-2003, 12:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Good luck

Old 02-26-2003, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

YEAHH CHIXXX !!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

Be careful at the race because ya DONT want to miss bike week in Daytona. I used to live in Daytona (mis-spent youth) and it's one helluva party. Make sure ya make it to Boot Hill Saloon and then over to the Ocean Deck......Brings back some great times......

Ride hard and be safe !

Old 02-26-2003, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Good luck....and always take the road less traveled

Old 02-26-2003, 03:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good advice dirt head!

Sounds like a great week!!!lucky dog. Good luck at the races, they are more important than the chicks.

Old 02-26-2003, 08:05 AM
Pro Rider

How about u take me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]? I live in Bay City, good luck with the races man!

-nick

Old 02-26-2003, 08:16 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, just remember, chicks dig guys with casts or trophies, so you can't lose. Every one of use wish we were hooking up and falling in behind ya. Good Luck.

Quick Reply: And so my journey begins . . .