Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Blaster VS. Warrior

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 08:01 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blaster VS. Warrior

My friend seems to think a blaster would beat a warrior. stock for stock which would win in a drag?

Old 02-28-2003, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

Odly enough, usually a warrior. HP and weight say it should be about equal but it just dosent happen. Guess its the fact they have around the same power to weight but the warrior has torque to boot.

Old 02-28-2003, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

My modded Warrior outruns a piped and jetted Blaster but then again the rider of the Blaster might have a lot to do with that. Stock for stock I believe the Warrior wins that race.

Old 02-28-2003, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

well... warrior owners don't get to say this often...but, A warrior will leave a blaster behind...stock for stock. I jetted-piped blaster will hang nicely with a warrior and depending on the rider beat a warrior. were talking dragging. if were talking trails (backyard racing) then its still close but the odds start leaning in favor of the blaster.

side note: these machines are close...you get alot of gains modding a blaster...and very little with the warrior unless you start getting into the internals...remember stock vs stock= warrior...i would even bet if the stock blaster had aftermarket tires it would increase its performance...both these machines have the worst stock tires ever made. diffrent tires would give either machine an advantage.

Old 05-24-2003, 10:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well my 1996 Blaster is all stock and I raced a Warrior at the drag strip and left it behind about 20 ft.
And the rider of the Warrior is a great rider to. So from my experience the Blaster will win

Old 07-26-2003, 10:52 PM
Trailblazer

Tell that blaster to pack a lunch cuz its gonna take a while. Stock for stock its all the Warrior. My Warrior currently has a yoshi pipe(brand new too)K&N airfilter, jetted, Razrs,and some other things and will tear apart piped, jetted, blasters with powervavle reeds (or whateva they called) They dont stand a chance. The torque is the key factor i think.

Old 07-26-2003, 10:59 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Supersampson I see your a Blaster fan! I think you have replied to every blaster thread on the forum. Blasters are fun rides but can't keep up with a stock warrior even with mods unless you weigh in at under a 100lbs.

Old 07-26-2003, 11:02 PM
Range Rover

yea iam a blaster fan cuz there kick ***....how come I have raced many warriors with a stock blaster and beat all of them by quite a bit, I know your gonna say cuz they cant ride...or they weigh more or wutever your excuse will be but when it comes down to it a good rider on each, that weight the same the blaster will win!

Old 07-26-2003, 11:03 PM
Range Rover

03waryer I wish I could race you! to bad you live all the way in cali! otherwise I would love to see your face when you see the little blaster fly by your big boat warrior

Old 07-26-2003, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

man i think you've answered every blaster question in the last 6 months...

Quick Reply: Blaster VS. Warrior