Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Playboy mag sticks up for the ATVers!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2003, 07:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Playboy mag sticks up for the ATVers!!!!

They stick up for me, so I stick up for them.

Old 03-06-2003, 07:53 AM
Pro Rider

OH YEA!!!! I am up for a group ride with the Bunnies. Now lets see a video of that!!!!!!!

Damn I bet the Tree Huggers would have something to say about that. ATVs/Bunnies?

Old 03-06-2003, 08:21 AM
Pro Rider

Personally it saddens me to think that we would see women as objects to sit on our ATV's and take pictures!!! Joking

But as long as I get one to sit on my quad then I think I can deal with it LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All joking aside... I really think that it is sad some of the people that we have in America trying to abuse their rights and make it harder on everyone else to have fun!!!

Atv riding is dangerous! and so is driving to work in the morning! Do you think maybe someone could pass a law that could get me out of that?

Old 03-06-2003, 08:35 AM
Pro Rider

I'm ok with the fact that I have served my country for over 20 years so some tree huggin granolian can complain about the things I enjoy. After-all, isn't that what freedome is all about. What I can't swallow, are the publishers, edditors, reporters, networks etc.. who keep putting this biased crap out for all the uninformed to read.
So, for the treehuggers, let them have their voice. It's their right to say what they feel. For the extriemists who go out and dig the holes and put up the wires across the trails......just let me catch ONE.

Thanks PLAYBOY, I always knew you were a class act.

Old 03-06-2003, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

I just realized that my 69th post was to thank PLAYBOY. Is that ironic or what.

Old 03-06-2003, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

I didn't notice that article for some reason. I was just trying to find it, but all of my pages are stuck together! Must've spilled something on it..

Old 03-06-2003, 10:47 AM
Range Rover

Just read that last night. Good write up. F'n people need to mind there own business.

And........Carmen is a godess!

Old 03-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Would I be out-of-line to ask for PICS!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] my wife won't let me have a PlayBoy subscription[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

BIgger.

Old 03-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think pictures are important to truly understand the whole story. (& some other stories in the mag)

Old 03-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
Seriously,who are these do gooders and where do they come from? They are the same @55h01e5 that are trying to take your right to own a firearm away. It's the elite that think they can determine how you should live. While they sit in their security alarmed homes in their security gated communities. Their children would never consider serving in the armed forces because it's below them. But they will reap the benefits that our families have died for. They are the new-age "Commie" trying to change the constitution and twist it's words.
Tonight on the news a man was arrested in a mall because he and his son were wearing t-shirts
against the war. The son took his off and when the father refused he was arrested. Mall owners can tell us what to wear now. They bought the shirts in the mall.
I'm not saying that I am for or against the war but I am for Freedom Of Speach!
It saddens me that my children will never know the Freedom that my Grandfather had known.
The really sad thing is that people don't know it's slipping away.

AMEN! to that ...brother.

Its just like Whoopin a mans A$$!!! You can't even whip a mans a$$ for fear of going to jail or getting sued for $$$$. I miss the days when the only thing that scared you of WHOOPING A MANS A$$ was getting yours a$$ whipped!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

What good is it to be a BIG guy, and can't WHIP NOBODY'S A$$???!!!!! Now all this brawn is for nothing, and is slowing me down in the drags!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

LMMFAO!!! Just kiddin around.

(but in my best Roy D. Mercer voice) It aint nuthin for me to have to whip a mans ***! LOL

Biggerisbetter.

Quick Reply: Playboy mag sticks up for the ATVers!!!!