ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

Erik's Trail, Jericho ATV Park, Berlin, NH

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 02:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I didn't even know you had your own youtube channel, i just subscribed

Old 07-14-2015, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by greg74
I didn't even know you had your own youtube channel, i just subscribed
Not into the big edited videos. Just like to share some of the places I've gone. Rene's Maze, which is also in the Jericho ATV Park in Berlin, NH is downright nasty. Nothing that's going to kill you. Just tight turns, mixed with stumps, and boulders. Took a long time to make my way through it with the 2-up Polaris X2 I had.

Old 07-14-2015, 10:18 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That kind of like our trails up here . Narrow ,twisty,hilly and rough. That's why a 800 does not go any faster then a 300 in the group ,you almost can keep in in low range most of the time.

Old 07-14-2015, 12:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

On the really rocky trails, I'm guessing it was done in low-range. I see on some of the trails the pace was a little more spirited. I'm sure you have some easier trails if you have less experienced riders in your group who would be very intimidated by steep hills and big rocks. There's a place relatively close to me somewhat similar to this. Little Egypt OffRoad park has the steep hills. Not so many big rocks though. It used to be a coal mine and was turned into an atv park. A lot of smaller chunks of loose rock though. Some of the tougher hills have alternate routes for the 2wd machines to use. Without 4wd, you can't make it up some of the hills even when its dry. Some of the lower areas get really muddy too, plenty of places to challenge your machine's ability. A lot of tight turns too. Its one of the few parks around here that didn't originally allow side by sides because they just wont fit on many of the trails, you'd be getting wedged between trees. Even something like my Grizzly will barely fit on some of the trails, you've got inches to spare. I think they do now but only on the wider, easier trails.