Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop Buy, Sell and Trade Goods.

FS: LED Lighting Kits for Trailers

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: LED Lighting Kits for Trailers

Hi, all.

I principally ride snowmobiles, and I've designed / developed an LED Lighting Kit for Clamshell style trailers that I custom-build for your specific trailer. The entire kit costs $119 plus S&H (actual) and consists of four LED lighting sections and all of the wiring / connectors required to install them into your trailer. The entire installation can be completed in about half an hour by anyone that's in any way comfortable with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers.

I've attached a photo of the lights in use on my snowmobile trailer at night, in the rain (absolutely no moonlight, street lights, or anything else illuminating the inside of the trailer.

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll be glad to give you the details on how / where to measure your trailer. Turn around time for me to get the kits on their way to you is one week or less, depending on any materials that I may need to order in for your specific kit.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Trailblazer

i have a 24' inclosed snowmobile / utv trailer 7'-4" inside hight what type of setup would you have

Old 12-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Talking

Originally Posted by ember1205
Hi, all.

I principally ride snowmobiles, and I've designed / developed an LED Lighting Kit for Clamshell style trailers that I custom-build for your specific trailer. The entire kit costs $119 plus S&H (actual) and consists of four LED lighting sections and all of the wiring / connectors required to install them into your trailer. The entire installation can be completed in about half an hour by anyone that's in any way comfortable with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers.

I've attached a photo of the lights in use on my snowmobile trailer at night, in the rain (absolutely no moonlight, street lights, or anything else illuminating the inside of the trailer.

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll be glad to give you the details on how / where to measure your trailer. Turn around time for me to get the kits on their way to you is one week or less, depending on any materials that I may need to order in for your specific kit.

PM sent...

I am looking to do the exact same thing with my clamshell!!!

looking forward to see what you have in your kit!

Cheers!