General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

ebay seller

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Default ebay seller

Be aware of purchasing anything off ebay seller aimeio. Purchased some Lexin headsets off them a year ago and have had nothing but issues getting any type of warranty. First he would refuse to warranty them because they were getting no ware close to the advertised range was getting less than a 1/4 of the advertised range. Then one unit died i payed $15 to have a new one sent under warranty. Get everything here and the new unit is a upgraded unit that is incompatible with the rest. All he wanted to do is refund me the $15 for shipping and i keep the defective unit making all 3 100% useless. I even asked him to send the old version that i know was still available and they just keep saying its not available. Now they will not respond to emails. Im also pretty sure amazon.ca seller lexinmoto is the suppler to in business with the ebay seller. I sent them a msg explaining the situation and asking about the version they were selling. They stated they would look into my sale and funny enough the ebay seller suddenly contacted me. But thats when he just offered the 15$ refund.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I haven't bought anything on eBay and probably won't unless it's something I can't find anywhere else. There are things on Amazon that you wouldn't expect to be there so I look there for a lot of things. The only problem I ever had there was a used book I bought that had some wrinkly pages that looked like water damage. I said something to the seller about it and they sent me another book. No extra shipping or return or anything like that.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

I use both ebay and amazon. Good transactions on both, and bad ones. Fortunately, they've all been resolved. Either through the seller or the site. And always have the credit card company as another back up.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Super Quad Patrol

Iv been switching over to amazon lately with good results. Was also getting tired of waiting months for the things to arrive. Was beginning to wonder with ebay if sellers were even sending out product. Last 4 orders they have had to resend because they never arrived.

Old 02-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

One nice thing about amazon and them having a distribution center nearby is really quick shipping. Ordered something Tuesday, will be here today. No shipping charges no taxes.

Old 02-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Super Quad Patrol

ya thats great getting things within a few days. I also like the fact that if you have the app installed it will put the shipping date in your calendar

Old 02-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Amazon seems to be a better way to go for most new items. Ebay will always be a place to look for used parts that you can't find anywhere else though.