Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Eastern Washington/Lake Roosevelt

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eastern Washington/Lake Roosevelt

So this is my first post on this forum, but you guys seem to know what you're talking about more than some of those other forums. I hope you can help.

Long story short: my in-laws are buying property at Lake Roosevelt in Washington State (technically Wilbur but close to Seven Bays, Fort Spokane and the Keller Ferry) and I can't seem to find anywhere to ride out there. I'm not necessarily looking for OHV parks, just some trails that are not on private property that my family and I can ride on when we're not out on the lake. It's quite rural out there and it seems to me that there must be some kind of trails out there without having to drive an hour or two. I'm more of an easy to moderate trail rider myself and don't want to spend my whole time on vacation fishing. Any suggestions?

Old 01-05-2020, 11:17 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Also Interested

I am in the same boat as op. Did anyone ever get back to you? My in-laws have a place they just built in Lincoln and it sure seems like there should be some good riding out that way, but I am having a hard time finding any documentation of it.

Originally Posted by DrMcCrackin
So this is my first post on this forum, but you guys seem to know what you're talking about more than some of those other forums. I hope you can help.

Long story short: my in-laws are buying property at Lake Roosevelt in Washington State (technically Wilbur but close to Seven Bays, Fort Spokane and the Keller Ferry) and I can't seem to find anywhere to ride out there. I'm not necessarily looking for OHV parks, just some trails that are not on private property that my family and I can ride on when we're not out on the lake. It's quite rural out there and it seems to me that there must be some kind of trails out there without having to drive an hour or two. I'm more of an easy to moderate trail rider myself and don't want to spend my whole time on vacation fishing. Any suggestions?

Old 01-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

Three and a half years and no one has responded. Wilbur has an MX Park but I'm more interested in trail riding. I hope that helps

Old 01-17-2020, 07:41 AM
Ruff RIder

I am at Newman Lake. I have lived in Eastern Wash all my life. From Wilber you will need to go towards Wenachee, Elensburg, Yakima or Idaho. I have lived near Yakima and have ridden much of that country and the areas North. If you decide to head towards Idaho and want some 50 inch mountain trails let me know.
Good luck