1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Jetmoto Enduro 200cc motorcycle.

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Yamoto GY 200 Indoro Style Motorcycle. Free Shipping To Your Door

I got mine registered in Arizona no sweat. Cost me 40 bucks and took an hour, they never even looked at the bike.

Old 01-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Yamoto GY 200 Indoro Style Motorcycle. Free Shipping To Your Door

did you get it registered for street use or as a dirt bike? and what did you have to show them a title or what?

Old 01-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

I got mine registered for street and recieved a license plate that day. All I had was a certificate of origin from the place I bought it. It even says for off road use only, but I explained it was equiped for the street and that the place I bought it didnt want to be involved in any registration problems. I was surprised they never even inspected the bike. all I did was buy a 15 dollar mirror and pay the 40 bucks for a plate and I was down the road, no turn signals even needed out here. Hope this helps, remember, this was Arizona though

Old 01-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why cant you get a plate? All that is meeded in Pa is headlights, mirrors, and an inspection.

Old 01-27-2005, 12:56 AM
Trailblazer

hey, i got a plate in mass...took a little work but i got it. I had to go through some legal b.s. but it is definately possible to get them street legalized, and i did it in mass which is a state full of b.s. laws of every sort. also, check ebay for parts for these bikes they are becoming more popular. see ya

Old 01-28-2005, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

Andy I have your parts in ready to go. I need you to call me or email me with the address!!!
Kids ATV Raceway ATV

Old 01-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

I recently bought a gy 200 from a dealer in Fla. My motor smoked like crazy when it warmed up, they sent me a new motor which I think my be a 150cc instead of 200, does anyone know if there is a way to tell the difference?
I have only been able to get about 60 mph at redline with the new motor, I could get about 65 w/ the old one. I am definitely going to replace the sprocket w/ a 49 tooth. How much power reduction can I expect?
Has anyone registered one of these bikes in IN? All I have is a certificate of origin and I'm not sure how to go about it, or if it is possible.

Old 01-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Trailblazer

pull of the head, you can check the size of the piston to see if its a 150 or a 200.
the 49 tooth sprocket won't decrease much power but will increase alot of top end speed.

Old 01-30-2005, 12:07 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have a125 and a 200. the 125 is identical to the 150, if you have a pic to send or I can send you one of the 200??They are similar but definately have differences. The shop here has all 3...125...150...200 so we should be able to make out what you have. Honestly. if everything fit together then I would have to say it was the same engine, the smaller ones are a different foot print and make up. I have a 200.......will do 60- 65 but is shaking itself to death, I have ordered the 49 tooth sprocket, air filter, jets and ripping out the exhaust guts, it should cruise comfortably at 65 plus with room to spare. I just did the upgrade on my sons 125 and it is now as fast as my 200 up to about 35 mph...keep in mind mine is stock and his has K&N, gutted exhaust, jetted carb & soon to be Honda XR suspension.

Old 01-31-2005, 12:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks Beast and Mark, I have no idea how to post a pic, but the new motor went in fine, it was the first time I have done anything like that, so I'm surprised it went in so well. I do have a few more questions tho'. My bike seems to vibrate alot in the mid rpm range, any fixes? Also does anyone know where I might be able to get a different style front fender and fairing? I love the bike, but it has the ugliest front end I have ever seen.

Thanks, Sean

Quick Reply: Jetmoto Enduro 200cc motorcycle.