1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Jetmoto atvs

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetmoto atvs

Does jetmoto build for anyone else?I was under the impression they only build for themselves.I recently saw an add for a bandit extreme 125 by ynb motors that looks like a dead ringer for my jetmoto 125.The price 750.00.Is this the same machine?I was hoping that jm would only badge for themselfs. I hope that jetmoto isnt selling knock offs for 750.00.

Old 12-29-2006, 09:59 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Jetmoto atvs

As far as I know they only made the Alpine model quads and that was a very short run early this year.

Old 01-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Range Rover
Default Jetmoto atvs

The plastic might be the same, but its NOT a Jetmoto.

Old 01-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Range Rover
Default Jetmoto atvs

Not only do the plastics look the same so does the frame.Foot pegs.motor,shocks ect all look just like the jetmoto.I would assume since raceway didnt answer this that they might no that there are other machines produced by jetmoto under other names.Only my opinoin.

Old 01-09-2007, 08:49 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Jetmoto atvs

Originally posted by: setters
Not only do the plastics look the same so does the frame.Foot pegs.motor,shocks ect all look just like the jetmoto.I would assume since raceway didnt answer this that they might no that there are other machines produced by jetmoto under other names.Only my opinoin.
THERE ARE NO OTHER MACHINES PRODUCED BY JETMOTO!!!

There are a few levels of manufacturing(quality) in China. They all look very similar because all they do over there is copy stuff.

Old 01-10-2007, 04:09 AM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto atvs

Is there really a Manufacturing Company over there named Jetmoto or is that a name that an American importer gave it? If this is true then the Company that makes the Jetmoto's products probably does produce other atv's that is also imported under other names! There are too many other Chinese imports that look too much like the Jetmotos.

Old 01-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto atvs

As far as I know there?s no Chinese manufacturer named JetMoto.
You can order anything under any name you want from China. JetMoto probably order from a factory manufacturing what they requested.
Just like all your other "American" brands Roketa, Redcat, Tank, Viva and so on.

There are a huge number of manufacturers or "assemblers" buying from different manufacturers.
The largest manufacturers are Lifan and Zongshen.

The two first letters in the model/engine name seems to represent the manufacturer:
LF=Lifan
QM=Qingqi
ZS=Zongshen
YY=Yiying
BT=Baotian
ST=Skyteam
KZM=Kazuma

and so on....

Old 01-10-2007, 09:05 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default Jetmoto atvs

JMTA are the first 4 letters on a Jetmoto frame.

Old 01-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Range Rover
Default Jetmoto atvs

Mine says the same.JMTA

Old 01-23-2007, 08:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto atvs

THE ANSWER TO YOU GUYS QUESTION IS YES JETMOTO U.S. BUYS ITS QUADS FROM A CHINEESE COMPANY CALLED CHONQUING KAIER (SAGA) MOTORCYCLE COMPANY IN CHINA. THIS COMPANY ALSO SUPPLIES YOMOTO/ SAGA ATVS HERE IN IRELAND ALSO SOLD UNDER "MADCAT" QUADS HERE IN IRELAND. THEY SELL TO BIGBOYS TOYS IN AUSTRALIA AND POWERMAX AND MAXAM ATVS ARE ALL COMING FROM THE SAME PLACE. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK FOR YOURSELVES GOOGLE CHONQUING KAIER MOTORCYCLES AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR QUADS. JETMOTO CARRY OUT SOME AFTER FACTORY UPGRADES BEFORE SELLING BUT THESE ARE THE SAME BIKES. I KNOW THIS AS I AM IN THE PROCESS OF IMPORTING THESE BIKES MYSELF AND WHEN I ASKED FOR BUSINESS REFERENCES THEY REFERRED ME TO "JETMOTO" U.S.
HOPE THIS HELPS,
BOOZEY!

Quick Reply: Jetmoto atvs