1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Chinese ATV parts Compatibility?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chinese ATV parts Compatibility?

I have read that some chinese atv parts are compaitible with Honda and other name brand atv parts? I would like to know if there are any that will fit my kid's 110ST II. The tag reads Shenzhen Ocean Bright Co. Its doesnt have a brand on it other than the maker. Now the frame and suspension are the 110ST II but the engine was swapped out to a 90cc Lifan electric start by the previous owner. "which really messed things up when I ordered and installed a new piston and rings" Anyhow Here is a pic of a manual start engine that looks identicle to the one I own. I have an in store credit that I have to use but they only deal with Name brand parts I own chinese atvs. please help

Old 12-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default ok

Originally Posted by sofast
I have read that some chinese atv parts are compaitible with Honda and other name brand atv parts? I would like to know if there are any that will fit my kid's 110ST II. The tag reads Shenzhen Ocean Bright Co. Its doesnt have a brand on it other than the maker. Now the frame and suspension are the 110ST II but the engine was swapped out to a 90cc Lifan electric start by the previous owner. "which really messed things up when I ordered and installed a new piston and rings" Anyhow Here is a pic of a manual start engine that looks identicle to the one I own. I have an in store credit that I have to use but they only deal with Name brand parts I own chinese atvs. please help
well, not sure what will interchange with what, but your're right, honda is the dominant brand that is cloned. sorry , don't know much else......

Old 12-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

junioratv.com If you call him he could probably get you the parts. That's where I get mine from. It's a 150cc Peace Motor sports chonda.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

The problem is that my buddy ordered the wrong carb from proparts on my credit card. proparts is willing to give me in store credit being my buddy drug his feet past the return date. But proparts only deals with Name brand. I own nothing name brand so i have to figure out what i can spend my credit on. I know i can use a 5 pin honda cdi and coil w/ wire. I could really use some steering / supension parts. but anything would be helpful. Thanks