1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Winway ATV800cc,New Model Promotion!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 11:22 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why's this car always riding my ***???

Attached Thumbnails Winway ATV800cc,New Model Promotion!-innovative07.jpg  
Old 05-27-2011, 11:24 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

tires? I don't need no stink'in tires!

Attached Thumbnails Winway ATV800cc,New Model Promotion!-innovative02.jpg  
Old 05-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

I can just see a cop walking in and asking, "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?".

Old 05-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
I can just see a cop walking in and asking, "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?".

Toooooo funny!

Old 05-27-2011, 05:59 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

thread's still alive!!!!

Old 05-27-2011, 06:03 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."
She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"
A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Old 05-27-2011, 06:03 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

How are women and tornadoes alike?
They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:04 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a sperm count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, you I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:05 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

There are four kinds of sex :
HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.
BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.
HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "**** YOU"
COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer **** you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:09 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"

Quick Reply: Winway ATV800cc,New Model Promotion!