1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

any one knw what this quad is need parts for it

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any one knw what this quad is need parts for it

i was recently given a quad from a friend and have no clue what year make or model it is the motor is coolent cooled and says 196cm numbers on it are jl163ml/050c0090 the name on the motor is Boreem there is allso a plate riveted batween the A arms with 205-bawa-03 and behind the A arm on the frame is Laazomlo652c00048 im in need of a rear axle shaft for it and bolt kit for the rear axle and have no clue what size and were to get it can any one help me i contacted bms motorsports but they have no clue from what i can tell

Old 11-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Under this forum - at connection - go to ask an expert, Chinese quads because that's what it is. You should find all you need there or under Chinese quads.
Did a simple Google search - atv boreem 205-bawa-03: lots of pages- also look under images too!!

Old 11-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Try2B8me
Under this forum - at connection - go to ask an expert, Chinese quads because that's what it is. You should find all you need there or under Chinese quads.
Did a simple Google search - atv boreem 205-bawa-03: lots of pages- also look under images too!!
thats exactly were this post is located

Old 01-19-2013, 11:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by hosfeldt
thats exactly were this post is located
Well it was really nice to that you answered my question, but I truly am sorry to say that my wheeler is NOT a Boreem of any year.
Since my post I have gotten a little farther in my quest for identity and and PLEASE if anyone has any suggestions (serious only) go ahead and typer on in!!!
I am going to do a new post with specs that I have-
Thanks for your help- it was fun researching the Boreem.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Try2B8me
Well it was really nice to that you answered my question, but I truly am sorry to say that my wheeler is NOT a Boreem of any year.
Since my post I have gotten a little farther in my quest for identity and and PLEASE if anyone has any suggestions (serious only) go ahead and typer on in!!!
I am going to do a new post with specs that I have-
Thanks for your help- it was fun researching the Boreem.
i dnt knw why u are even posting this cause the origanal post was mine and you didnt help me or research anything for me on a boreem

Old 01-26-2013, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by hosfeldt
i dnt knw why u are even posting this cause the origanal post was mine and you didnt help me or research anything for me on a boreem
OMG I am very sorry!! I had started new post, when got reply I must of did something wrong. I really thought I was answering someone who was looking at my question.
I WILL DO SOME RESEARCH FOR YOU!!since I started on my quest almost year ago now, I had seen so many diagrams, parts lists, manuals ~ free and the not, that I started just out of fun to start collecting them and see if can help someone so they don't have to go threw internet search hell like I have been.
I'm going to try a "Bing Search" then I'll Google it. Google also has app to do search with 22 to every search engine you can think of all in one- that is if I don't already have it.
Let me check it out and get back to ya

Old 01-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Promise Kept

Here is the information you were looking for for you atv, I believe. Hope this helps...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...41524429,d.aWc

This link will bring you to a page with a lot of exact places to go.

Have good one