1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Brand new Apollo ATV 125CC Wont Start

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 04:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brand new Apollo ATV 125CC Wont Start

Brand new Apollo ATV 125CC Wont Start by push of button. I have to jump it using a wrench on starter. Also the rear tail light is out. I assume they are one and the same issue but I have traced it back and it looks good.

Old 07-19-2017, 07:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Three things have kept mine from working. Though mine is a taotao I'm sure you have a similar setup. There is a brake wire that must be engaged for the bike to start by switch. Make sure it is attached and is moving as it should on the foot brake. There may also be a safety pull rope at the back that should be in place. Lastly the solenoids on these seem to stick especially if they haven't been used in a while. Tap on the solenoid while trying to crank it over. If all else fails find a multimeter and make sure you are getting 12v on the solenoid when trying to start it. If you are then it's probably a bad solenoid.

Old 07-20-2017, 07:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

This is good. It might be the safety wire..... dont think I can find one of those. I still think it is the brake issue. I gave up and ordered a wiring harness for it. Replace it all.