1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

No wire harness on china quad 110cc plz help

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No wire harness on china quad 110cc plz help

So a bought this ATV used and abused thought maybe I could fix it. Long story short I'm not as smart as I thought I was. Non of the wiring diagrams I have found match the wiring that I have on this quad I have 4 wires coming from stator magneto not sure witch is witch and I have what I believe to be a neutral switch that has 2 wires. from the engine I have a blue white which is pulse a black which I'm pretty sure is grounded on the stator and two yellows I have a green red and a green coming off the neutral switch I have a 5 pin CDI AND A FOUR WIRE REC/GEG with red pink green and yellow .I already have the starter wired and working thanks to Lynn Edwards post from way back any help would be greatly appreciated

Old 09-13-2017, 02:28 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

It would make more sense if that black wire from stator was an AC power feed for CDI, so put your meter on AC and check if you get a voltage between the black wire and earth on engine, when spinning the engine over. If it is just an earth, the power for ignition must be tapped off the two yellows, not sure how that works, but there should be some diagrams out there showing how a two wire alternator feeds both the CDI and regulator.