3) General Discussions.. No problems but would like to discuss your Chinese quad experiences post in here.. You can also post in here why you hate your Chinese quad..

KazumaRacing.com Good Vendor

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KazumaRacing.com Good Vendor

Hey all,

Couldn't find the post I made about 6 weeks back, so I am just starting this new one. I had asked if anybody had used BuyATVsOnline.com or KazumaRacing.com for parts. This company appears to have about 5-10 differently named sites, but they all appear to be the same company.

I wanted to let everyone know that I placed an order and got it within 6 business days. I called to make sure they had all the parts in stock before I placed the order. Anyway, I fixed my Kazuma 110 with a new piston and rings as well as some cables, levers, grips, fuel petcock and other parts. All the parts are fine except for the fuel petcock. I just completed the project now a good 5 weeks after ordering, and when I called to see if I could get a new one they said the order was pretty old but they would send out a new petcock anyway.

Experiences may vary, but I got customer service when I called, the parts were the cheapest I could find on the internet (half the price of Raceway), and all the parts came relatively quickly and seem to be of average Chinese quality.

I would recommend this vendor. The only thing to watch out for is that some of their sites have different prices on certain items. I chose Kazumaracing over buyatvsonline because a few parts were a few dollars cheaper plus they had some nice grips on clearance for $.99!

Happy wrenching everybody!
Nik