2016 Hisun Axis 110 review - Page 2 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

3) General Discussions.. No problems but would like to discuss your Chinese quad experiences post in here.. You can also post in here why you hate your Chinese quad..

Old 12-12-2016, 11:26 AM
Weekend Warrior

Zrock, I did something crazy and unheard of. I pulled out the owners manuals for all the ATV's.
The Can Am is good on 87 and E10.
The Polaris is good on 87 and E10.
The Hisun manual has a page dedicated to fuel with a big orange warning! 91 octane or higher and non-ethanol if possible.
Glad this came up and got me to researching. Now I can ride the Can am and Rzr to the local station for fill ups and only use the non-eth in the Hisun's and my old old snow blower.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Weekend Warrior

HAHAHAHAHA, just looked at a picture of the Hisun and noticed right above the fuel cap is a warning sticker about the fuel requirements.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Super Quad Patrol

manual? what is that don't think iv seen one before..LOL
Really surprised that the little import is specked at 91. They must have their fingers in the fuel economy as well..LOL
Old 12-14-2016, 10:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

For little guys, they suck up the fuel to.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Trailblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrock View Post
manual? what is that don't think iv seen one before..LOL
Really surprised that the little import is specked at 91. They must have their fingers in the fuel economy as well..LOL
Manual: changing of gears requires manipulation of a foot shifter.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:08 AM
Super Quad Patrol

i don't find ours to bad on fuel. Last ride was 6 hours pretty sure it was coming back on fumes..LOL.. The little one slept for 12 hours after that ride..LOL
Old 12-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Weekend Warrior

I think we can go about 40 miles on the 1.8g tank maybe a little more. Part of that is because we can ride from our house to the trails but requires running county & forest service roads. The Hisun's end up running at full throttle for the first 8 miles or so.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Default New Chinese 110cc Quads for my boys

Is it good to pour 1oz of stabilizer in the tank of a 110cc atv, and let it run through idle for 20-30 minutes? I've heard of gel packs being in the carbs, and failing to let them run idle for 20-30 minutes causes them to need the carbs cleaned. These are brand new and have never been driven. They were assembled in my face. I'm charging the batteries as I type this.
Old 12-25-2016, 08:49 AM
Super Quad Patrol

up until this year i have never run stabilizer in my smaller machines/equipment. Make sure the stabilizer is for the type of fuel your using (ethanol/no ethanol). This is where people run into issues and have gelling. they just toss in some carb cleaner/fuel stabilizer/ water elim and its not compatible with ethanol fuel and gels up. Then they come online and blame the ethanol fuel for the issue